• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Jesus, we'd be idiots not to sign him. What was the fee 25m? Even if we didn't want him, sign him for that and then sell him on. You'd get more than that for him now.

Personally, I'd keep him all day long. The boy is a talented player and he'll come good again.

The rumour makes no sense to me on any level.

Jesus, we'd be idiots not to sign him. What was the fee 25m? Even if we didn't want him, sign him for that and then sell him on. You'd get more than that for him now.

Personally, I'd keep him all day long. The boy is a talented player and he'll come good again.

It makes sense to the aggregators and their ad revenue.

They'll be another one along tomorrow.

This for me as well, he did not have the best of seasons ( injurys and in and out of the team) but i think we saw enough last season to say he has ability. Hope we keep him for sure.

I wonder whether there’s a bigger chance of us not signing him than people think.

With Poste’s tactics, Porro might well be a better fit in the RW than Kulu and whilst fans love to say that players could play in other positions, I think we’ll try to sign a proper number 8 than shoehorn him into one of those roles

I like Kulu and would take up the option, but I don’t think it’s the slam-dunk certainty that it would have been under the previous regime

I wonder whether there’s a bigger chance of us not signing him than people think.

With Poste’s tactics, Porro might well be a better fit in the RW than Kulu and whilst fans love to say that players could play in other positions, I think we’ll try to sign a proper number 8 than shoehorn him into one of those roles

I like Kulu and would take up the option, but I don’t think it’s the slam-dunk certainty that it would have been under the previous regime

We need more than just 1 rw.

Offered by fudging who?

My understanding is it's our option, so unless we have told Juve no, this is flimflam?
The rumours are that we have been trying to reduce the fee. There is also a possibility that Saudi Sportswashing Machine could offer an acceptable fee to Juventus and offer a wage package to the player that results in him rejecting a move to us (a bit like Alderweireld rejecting the option to move to Southampton after we came in for him and offered him better terms).

The rumours are that we have been trying to reduce the fee. There is also a possibility that Saudi Sportswashing Machine could offer an acceptable fee to Juventus and offer a wage package to the player that results in him rejecting a move to us (a bit like Alderweireld rejecting the option to move to Southampton after we came in for him and offered him better terms).

I believe this is more like the romero deal. We couldn't just offer juve better terms as atalanta had already agreed. So atalanta had to buy him, we then loaned him from them with a deal in place.

He can't reject it, he's already agreed to to terms when he moved on loan. If a player can back out then a loan with an option to buy isn't worth a crap.

He can't reject it, he's already agreed to to terms when he moved on loan. If a player can back out then a loan with an option to buy isn't worth a crap.

Probably more a case based on Juve plight and Dekis dreadful second season the clubs exploring a possibility but as far as what's been reported previously, if there is no wiggle room then all roads lead back to the original agreement and we have to pay the piper.

I don't think other clubs can come in and offer more and it just get torn up because as you say, why go to the problem of the option.

BUT footballs a funny old game, let's see. Always these reports floating about, generally to wind people up I swear. Same was being reported about Romeros deal not being an option and all that BS

Back