• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

will conte play him? don't we have enough players for the future? top 4 should be priority and it looks we still don't have enough of the right quality or readiness.

Yeah it's a strange link isn't it, Their next tweet says 'Any signings Spurs make will be ready made reinforcements that can come straight into the side' (Source Times)

will conte play him? don't we have enough players for the future? top 4 should be priority and it looks we still don't have enough of the right quality or readiness.

Never seen him play. Would have to be really good at that age for Conte to want him for the first team.

My guess would be it's just one of those young talented Italian player linked to team managed by Italian DoF and manager.

We'll be linked to a lot of players in the Italian media what with Paratichi & Conte here - until the likes of Romano are commenting on it it's not worth paying attention to

The best place for CBs in the world now is France
The strength there is crazily good and we should be looking for the young up and coming CB
Could be Badishielle (I still haven’t seen him play club level) who got mullered playing for his country on his debut

Last edited:
Anyone at the WC impressed anyone so far?

Everytime someone has caught my eye and I Google them, they seem to be on Brighton's books - Mitoma, Estupinan and Caicedo

Everytime someone has caught my eye and I Google them, they seem to be on Brighton's books - Mitoma, Estupinan and Caicedo
Yep
They have a model that works for them
It’s progressive
Amrabat has looked good for Morocco

The French left back Theo Hernandez who came in for his injured brother. Appreciate he might be familiar to many but I had never heard of him - or his brother- before.

Back