• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Possible fire sale at Juve then. Lots of very old players in their squad, but Bremer, Locatelli, Chiesa and Vlahovic might all be worth looking at

See talk of pulisic loan to utd. Wouldn't be a starter for us, but as competition for kulu and a moura upgrade what would you think?

Non starter if we still don't deal with chelsea.

Possible fire sale at Juve then. Lots of very old players in their squad, but Bremer, Locatelli, Chiesa and Vlahovic might all be worth looking at

Don't really think we need another central midfielder, but Locatelli may just be so good that it doesn't matter. Chiesa is great, but those injuries.

They have some good talented young players too.

Perhaps a chance for another deal or two for Paratici.

They've just announced losses of €250m and are under threat of relegation. It's looking like a possible repeat of 2006 for them

And there may have been some dodgy accounting, will have to redo it and losses may be even greater than previously thought. (According to Swiss ramble)

See talk of pulisic loan to utd. Wouldn't be a starter for us, but as competition for kulu and a moura upgrade what would you think?

Non starter if we still don't deal with chelsea.

Excellent player at his best, not much impact too much of the time. If anyone can get consistency out of him they'll have a great player on their hands.

Mostly thrives on the left, no? We need an option for the right. Difficult to see Chelsea dealing with us, or loaning him to a rival so think it's a non starter anyway.

Bremer is the one of those who most closely fits what we needed, and probably most get-able

The other 3 are arguably better players but we really need a creator in attacking areas, which isn't hem

Excellent player at his best, not much impact too much of the time. If anyone can get consistency out of him they'll have a great player on their hands.

Mostly thrives on the left, no? We need an option for the right. Difficult to see Chelsea dealing with us, or loaning him to a rival so think it's a non starter anyway.

Has played more games on the right than left.

I wonder if the regime change at Chelsea will see a bit of a thaw in the relations between our clubs. At the top level anyway. Not for fans.

I wonder if the regime change at Chelsea will see a bit of a thaw in the relations between our clubs. At the top level anyway. Not for fans.

I think it will to some extent. We're still both local and league rivals though, wouldn't expect many direct transfers between the clubs unless something is forced, a clause or something like that.

No idea whether he is attainable, nor whether he is suitable, but i have been impressed with Hincapie of Ecuador from what i have seen of him in the WC. Appears to have an aggressive edge about him, but admittedly i am basing this on a very limited data set!

No idea whether he is attainable, nor whether he is suitable, but i have been impressed with Hincapie of Ecuador from what i have seen of him in the WC. Appears to have an aggressive edge about him, but admittedly i am basing this on a very limited data set!

I want to see more croats in the team even if it is to dream about nico on my pillow

Has been linked in the past, but can't remember any links that were more trustworthy.

Back