• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Marko Livaja - 29 cheap backup for Kane, playing in Croatia still. Natural goal scorer, just finished to put Croatia ahead.

Last edited:
I think it depends on what competition there would be, but yes I like the look of him.

plus Canada have been pretty good, naive, but pretty lively.

No shortage of suitors. At 21 years old he's impressive. Still got turned a few times second half by Jonathan David (a young forward with great potential who'll move to a bigger league from Lille you'd imagine). RB Leipzig won't sell Gvardiol cheap and there will be competition...so it is unlikely we'll sign him. Then again, we will spend big if we think the player is key, and arguably he could be.

Anyone seen Marocco and me specifically Amrabat at the World Cup? Haven't seen them myself, but see that he's getting quite a bit of praise.

Not saying we should be in for him again, but I think it's a good sign if a player we were linked with where a lot of the reactions were "who, what, why, he's meh" turns out to be rather good. Perhaps Paratici and Conte know what they're doing.

Very happy we got Bentancur instead of course.

Anyone seen Marocco and me specifically Amrabat at the World Cup? Haven't seen them myself, but see that he's getting quite a bit of praise.

Not saying we should be in for him again, but I think it's a good sign if a player we were linked with where a lot of the reactions were "who, what, why, he's meh" turns out to be rather good. Perhaps Paratici and Conte know what they're doing.

Very happy we got Bentancur instead of course.
He has been very good
Carrick like
TBF they are a good team with a great right hand side

Gakpo is highly-rated, but I think other clubs are already sniffing. Would be good competition for Kulu at RW. Another is Jurrien Timber, I posted his name in the Dier thread a few weeks ago among other names as suitable replacements. Scalvini would be good too in terms of CB (saw him mentioned earlier in this thread, obviously not at the WC).

Ruben Neves is a decent player... I think he'd be a better choice than McKennie as he has good vision and passing ability. Basically Bentancur that can pass really well, and good with FKs which is a bonus considering how many more goals we should be scoring from direct set pieces.

The Korean #9 (Cho Gue-sung) actually looked decent but I don't watch any K-league at all. Scored two goals today, strangely enough both headers too. Seems to have pretty good movement but again, I don't know anything about him so he'd probably just be average at best. As flavor-of-the-month as WC player picks can be, this last one is definitely the most in that category. The other players have been known for a while pre-WC but some of them are able to show the goods now that the spotlight is on them.

I've seen new links to Amrabat and McKennie in the last couple days. Probably just recycling stuff. Also saw a tweet saying Conte has tasked Perisic with trying to convince Gvardiol to come while away at the WC.

You'd have to think Paratici is balls deep working on Italian deals for January. It's where his strengths/contacts are

Thanks. Was only half watching the game in the pub today, the sound was off aswell so had no idea which one he was. Sounds good and young. Ajax have a habit of bumping prices though.

Thanks. Was only half watching the game in the pub today, the sound was off aswell so had no idea which one he was. Sounds good and young. Ajax have a habit of bumping prices though.
They don’t wanna sell as they sold zoolander to united

Back