• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Buy the pitch from the fans. Move to earls court and build luxury flats at stamford bridge.

They might even think they can make a profit from the young players they bought. Tbf chelsea have been doing it for years. Get in the best youngsters and flip them for a profit. Salah, lukaku, de bruyne...
.... new multi use retractable pitch, some hotels and f&b. Imagine it would be great for events too.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

So many ..

Lo Celso, Ndombele, Rodon, Winks, Reguilon, Doherty, Tanganga, Sanchez (seems he's finally had enough of bench)

Potentially a lot off the wage bill

GLC hopefully can be used with any deal to make Danjuma permanent.

Ndombele should hopefully be made permanent with Napoli.

If Doherty impresses at Madrid they might sign him as he'll likely be good value.

Any obligation with Rodon & Regulions deals?

Don't think there is with Winks.

Tanganga may be kept as a HG/Club trained option?

Sanchez's book value must be sufficiently low now that he can attract interest.

GLC hopefully can be used with any deal to make Danjuma permanent.

Ndombele should hopefully be made permanent with Napoli.

If Doherty impresses at Madrid they might sign him as he'll likely be good value.

Any obligation with Rodon & Regulions deals?

Don't think there is with Winks.

Tanganga may be kept as a HG/Club trained option?

Sanchez's book value must be sufficiently low now that he can attract interest.

GLC and Ndombele are the big one's imo. Hopefully some movement there at some point.

I think a deal for Reguilon will be easier come the summer.

Sanchez perhaps a tough sale, mostly because of the fee we paid for him and the value put in ball playing centre backs by many teams.

Doherty, Winks and Rodon are less of an issue. May have to accept less than we may think they should be worth, but the difference won't be massive and they're not on big wages.

So the super league won it's appeal. Nothing to stop it going ahead now. Laporta says it will start in 2025. Although english teams won't join at the beginning (unless we can convince the prem and government). There will be meritocracy and probably 50 teams.

Wonder how that effects transfers going forward?
Prem league and UK govt will fold once transfer budgets and sponsorships are attracted to the esl.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I reckon it was hang the project out there and then let all the legal eagles swing at it, which then delivers all the potential opposition and legalities to your feet so you effectively know the hurdles you need to clear. One thing you can guarantee is that if people are against something they will come at you stating all sorts of legalities, saves you alot of work.

Effectively they do all your due diligence for you, for free

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Not just the legal aspects. Purposely put in that it's a closed shop. Everyone hates it. Ok we'll take that out. Anything else? Oh you want more teams? Ok we'll increase to 50. That's it? Ok you got what you wanted now lets do this.

Not just the legal aspects. Purposely put in that it's a closed shop. Everyone hates it. Ok we'll take that out. Anything else? Oh you want more teams? Ok we'll increase to 50. That's it? Ok you got what you wanted now lets do this.
Exactly that, clever work

Plus abit like on here, fans get a chance to ponder and come to terms with the idea.

I'm all for it now TBH if we are involved

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Looks like it’ll just be Porro then, way too late for something else to come up now, think even Zaniola, which seems like a very doable one, would have had murmurings by now.

OK window though I think, would have been great to find a CB from somewhere but those here will just need to step up now and stop making school boy errors.

Looks like it’ll just be Porro then, way too late for something else to come up now, think even Zaniola, which seems like a very doable one, would have had murmurings by now.

OK window though I think, would have been great to find a CB from somewhere but those here will just need to step up now and stop making school boy errors.

Very average window for me, no more than a 6/10 which is basically a 10/10 for enic.

Conte and Kane will be gone in the summer if the outsider investment doesn’t materialise.

Very average window for me, no more than a 6/10 which is basically a 10/10 for enic.

Conte and Kane will be gone in the summer if the outsider investment doesn’t materialise.
Funnily enough I’d rate it about 6/10 as well assuming Porro comes in and nothing else happens.

however I thought similar last Jan and that turned out much better. I thought the summer window was an 8/10 and that’s looking at this stage a bit worse. I also thought Poch’s last window and signings was a 9/10 and that turned out to be one of the worst ever!

morale to the story is I’m probably not the best one to judge it!

We won't know how good the window has been till the end of the season. But as purely excitement agree it's decent but not inspiring.

The lack of ambition says it all for me and the usual delaying the porro announcement to as late as possible to make it look like we GOT ONE and WE DID IT!

They must think us fans are as thick as fudge.

The lack of ambition says it all for me and the usual delaying the porro announcement to as late as possible to make it look like we GOT ONE and WE DID IT!

They must think us fans are as thick as fudge.
Well…. I think they like to make the announcements once the video is ready

and I’m Sure they know that we have plenty of fans who fit your last line

Back