• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

It’s funny isn’t it. Players that I really hate at Chelsea always seem to go to Arsenal (or vice versa)

Willian did it
luiz did it

now they are after that arrogant prick Jorginho.

There must be something in the fact that to prove yourself as a complete and utter clam you have to play for both….

Aubamayang
Fabregas
giroud all went the other way. We can go back further and include Petit in that as well.

note: Gallas is OK cos he played for us and I liked him alongside Ledders! (Not that I am a fickle football fan at all….honest Gov!)

Doherty loan to A.Madrid. Bet no one had that one in their Deadline Day Bingo!!

That would make it Doherty, Spence and Gil out.

Danjuma and Porro (potentially) in. Two in, three out.

HG rules and a wish to keep Lucas? (I can't remember the actual HG situation).

Or just cutting down the squad size because too many players (that aren't quite good enough at the moment) and a need for Spence to get games?

Or a sign that we'll try to make another signing?

I haven't been following Jorginho much but wasn't he in the running for world player of the year a couple years ago? When he won the Euros and CL etc. Is he useless now? Why are Arsenal fans so tinkled off with that transfer?

Or just cutting down the squad size because too many players (that aren't quite good enough at the moment) and a need for Spence to get games?

I think Hincapie would be the last one. But I bet we give it the ''Well, we tried...''

Everyone has thought about it and realized in the long run it's going to burn them

- I'm sure signing Dele Ali to a 8 year deal would have seemed like a smart idea (as close to fool proof as you could imagine) at one point
- Can you imagine if we had fudging Ndombele on an 8 year deal?

So they are going to end up with 8-10 players on salaries that even if you assume a 50% hit ratio is going to a mess to get off the books.
The problem they need to consider, and it's an obvious one at the moment, is any failures (or not up to standard) are hard to shift (as we are finding out) because of the imbalance across the European leagues. I don't see that changing anytime soon. Given their wages are probably way above normal they'll do well just getting part wage loans.

There's no Ambrovich type annual write off happening now. This model has to add up somewhere down the line. Clearlake and the debt financiers will want paying/profit.

Just seen we are looking for loan for Skipp, and Tanganga is wanted on loan by Inter Milan (although that seems unlikely!)

I haven't been following Jorginho much but wasn't he in the running for world player of the year a couple years ago? When he won the Euros and CL etc. Is he useless now? Why are Arsenal fans so tinkled off with that transfer?

Chelsea fans seem to hate Jorghino and have wanted rid of him for a while

We always had a superfluous RB in the autumn, it was presumably just due to the rule that prevented us from loaning Spence

Back