• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

We brought in 3 players. What were you expecting us to do?

Porro much much earlier in the window.

Danjuma also could have been done earlier. No doubt we will hear leaks we were trying for plan A in that position all window but just ran out of time so went for Danjuma.

And a centre back. We badly need to upgrade and nothing happens.

I think it has been a really woeful window and sums up why we wont progress with these same two bald macarons running our club especially the clown shoe on the boat.

I haven't been following Jorginho much but wasn't he in the running for world player of the year a couple years ago? When he won the Euros and CL etc. Is he useless now? Why are Arsenal fans so tinkled off with that transfer?
Firstly, he's the slowest football player I've seen, even slower than Dele. Secondly, put him under pressure, he will crumble and lose the ball. Give him time though, and he is able to pick a deadly pass. But he's 32 and definitely not any quicker than when he played regularly!

Just seen Dilan Markandy has left Blackburn for Aberdeen. Such a shame for the lad, thought he was going to be one to bring into the 1st team, and now he has ended up at a team who just got humbled in the Cup and hit for 6 a few days ago

Danjuma also could have been done earlier. No doubt we will hear leaks we were trying for plan A in that position all window but just ran out of time so went for Danjuma.

I think it has been a really woeful window and sums up why we wont progress with these same two bald macarons running our club especially the clown shoe on the boat.

Agree we should have got the business done much earlier. We had a world cup to negotiate in.

Cbs and a gk i would have liked aswell. Ally gold said at the beginning of the window that the plan was to get an attacker and a rwb. 2 cbs and a gk are for the summer.

Ambition is limited by funds though. It's not been a bad window. Being angry about it is a bit petty/childish. Like the arsenal fans calling for edu out. If you want players so badly buy the club and get them.

Just seen Dilan Markandy has left Blackburn for Aberdeen. Such a shame for the lad, thought he was going to be one to bring into the 1st team, and now he has ended up at a team who just got humbled in the Cup and hit for 6 a few days ago

The injury was so unfortunate. Not just for him but having a good player from indian descent would have been great for football. Hopefully he still does well.

He looked an outstanding player at U18 level, thought he might make it, he had a bad injury as soon as he join Blackburn.

Agree. Key word is progress... we are slipping away from top four and the others are reinforcing decently in many areas. Porro improves us but still I think not enough for this season.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I thought the Levy out tacos were only on twitter, my mistake.

Hmmm I always thought he was bang average. Never looks remotely close to making it at Spurs in my view. Hopefully can still earn a living in the lower leagues or Scotland though and do something for a living that most of us would kill to do

Back