• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Do wonder if we've agreed a precontract or two. We seemed to have done the perisic deal last jan or there abouts on the quiet.

The summer now seems to be a rwf, 2 cbs and a gk.

So many ..

Lo Celso, Ndombele, Rodon, Winks, Reguilon, Doherty, Tanganga, Sanchez (seems he's finally had enough of bench)

Potentially a lot off the wage bill
It’s huge
Assume we get £5/7m each (super low I know)…. That’s £50m straight away and a wage saving

They can't comment on stuff that isn't already public. Might jeopardise the deals.
I had a look in yesterday and saw Trix saying that he'd heard about Porro being done at around 5pm but hadn't wanted to post it publicly.
Followed by a number of lemmings responding with thanks and appreciation.

So the super league won it's appeal. Nothing to stop it going ahead now. Laporta says it will start in 2025. Although english teams won't join at the beginning (unless we can convince the prem and government). There will be meritocracy and probably 50 teams.

Wonder how that effects transfers going forward?

So the super league won it's appeal. Nothing to stop it going ahead now. Laporta says it will start in 2025. Although english teams won't join at the beginning (unless we can convince the prem and government). There will be meritocracy and probably 50 teams.

Wonder how that effects transfers going forward?

No surprise, I said it at the beginning of all this brick, from a legal standpoint it was always going to be difficult for UEFA/FIFA to do anything about it (and have been repeatedly told I'm wrong)

It will likely mean some kind of wage/buy caps, more equitable income (European clubs might actually have some money)

Fans are fudging idiots and hypocrites, the minute it's a choice between playing Real/Bara/elite clubs every week or some Europa like model, they will support it.

No surprise, I said it at the beginning of all this brick, from a legal standpoint it was always going to be difficult for UEFA/FIFA to do anything about it (and have been repeatedly told I'm wrong)

It will likely mean some kind of wage/buy caps, more equitable income (European clubs might actually have some money)

Fans are fudging idiots and hypocrites, the minute it's a choice between playing Real/Bara/elite clubs every week or some Europa like model, they will support it.

People got outraged at it being a closed shop. That's no longer the case so shouldn't be a problem. We'll own a part of it aswell being one of the original signatories (we never really left).

People got outraged at it being a closed shop. That's no longer the case so shouldn't be a problem. We'll own a part of it aswell being one of the original signatories (we never really left).
Levy being very prominent in it too....something that will be very beneficial to Spurs in the long run. Terrible bloke haha

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Levy being very prominent in it too....something that will be very beneficial to Spurs in the long run. Terrible bloke haha

I remember when it was announced simon jordan said this has levys fingerprints all over it.

I do wonder if causing outrage was a part of the plan. Uefa dishing out punishments without thinking. Sweet we'll see you in court. Now it's decided, they can't do fudge all. Take out the closed shop, the clubs will jump on board.

I remember when it was announced simon jordan said this has levys fingerprints all over it.

I do wonder if causing outrage was a part of the plan. Uefa dishing out punishments without thinking. Sweet we'll see you in court. Now it's decided, they can't do fudge all. Take out the closed shop, the clubs will jump on board.
I reckon it was hang the project out there and then let all the legal eagles swing at it, which then delivers all the potential opposition and legalities to your feet so you effectively know the hurdles you need to clear. One thing you can guarantee is that if people are against something they will come at you stating all sorts of legalities, saves you alot of work.

Effectively they do all your due diligence for you, for free

Last edited:
Highlights how poor we have become at moving players on.

I think it's more a result of how the market is and has been during/post covid. Very little money there outside the biggest clubs and English clubs. So the market for players that aren't good for us has been difficult, and not just for us.

Also a reflection on poor recruitment and frequent managerial changes.

We've tried changing to a highly rated DoF with a lot of connections and still found out difficult. Don't think it says much about how we as a club try to move players on.

Back