• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Everyone has thought about it and realized in the long run it's going to burn them

- I'm sure signing Dele Ali to a 8 year deal would have seemed like a smart idea (as close to fool proof as you could imagine) at one point
- Can you imagine if we had fudging Ndombele on an 8 year deal?

So they are going to end up with 8-10 players on salaries that even if you assume a 50% hit ratio is going to a mess to get off the books.

There is also the motivational aspect. I play well i get rewarded with a new contract. If i don't i'll be shipped.

Arsenal in for Jorginho
Obviously the person alledged to have done wrong is either in deep trouble or has a worse injury than they hoped

But it’s owner investment
They can and will be fine with it
What I can’t work out is how they think the loan the owners took out will be paid back
Their turnover is limited by the ground and commercial revenue
They have maxed out a lot of commercial reviewing and the ground is a long long way form making decent money
They also have to pay back Clearlake some fees every year on top of the debt
There was an article about how Clearlake make money no matter what the other day … and it’s big money as part of a management fee

Completely agree re 1/American investors will want their money back, 2/Not seeing the model right now. Add in the fact that the other American investors in the PL (who actually have some experience at this now with a top club) look to be trying to get out

But, I'm not a 100% on it will all work out, FIFA/UEFA is a one of the boys club, and the continental clubs are constantly harping in their ear about the unfairness of the PL, and as I said, Chelsea isn't one of the boys ..

But it’s owner investment
They can and will be fine with it
What I can’t work out is how they think the loan the owners took out will be paid back
Their turnover is limited by the ground and commercial revenue
They have maxed out a lot of commercial reviewing and the ground is a long long way form making decent money
They also have to pay back Clearlake some fees every year on top of the debt
There was an article about how Clearlake make money no matter what the other day … and it’s big money as part of a management fee

Buy the pitch from the fans. Move to earls court and build luxury flats at stamford bridge.

They might even think they can make a profit from the young players they bought. Tbf chelsea have been doing it for years. Get in the best youngsters and flip them for a profit. Salah, lukaku, de bruyne...

Buy the pitch from the fans. Move to earls court and build luxury flats at stamford bridge.

They might even think they can make a profit from the young players they bought. Tbf chelsea have been doing it for years. Get in the best youngsters and flip them for a profit. Salah, lukaku, de bruyne...
How do they find a development that would be twice as expensive as ours
The flats? Can’t see it myself
Also they don’t have the waiting list for tickets we had
It’s weird that despite the success they haven’t actually got a real fan base

Plough Lane, not Earls Court

Yeah I saw that a while back
But it’s a multi £B deal and they would have borrow more money to fund it of course
There was talk of them having Wembley for 5 years too…

Not sure who is in the consortium, but guessing they have funds and could borrow more if needed. I believe one of them (maybe jonathan goldstein) was a part of the earls court development.

Not sure who is in the consortium, but guessing they have funds and could borrow more if needed. I believe one of them (maybe jonathan goldstein) was a part of the earls court development.
They borrowed money to buy the club as a consortium
The guys in it are rich but not Arab rich
Yeah Goldstein was part of the failed development. Tottenham fan too

They borrowed money to buy the club as a consortium
The guys in it are rich but not Arab rich
Yeah Goldstein was part of the failed development. Tottenham fan too

They obviously had a plan. Part of that was the stadium. Which helped them win the bid in the first place.

Back