• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Definitely agree. And happy to see us sign players like Gil, Sarr and Udogie since Paratici came in for the reasons you mentioned. May not all work out, none of them may not work out, but it's worth the attempt.

What makes it difficult is that Conte wants short term solutions. Those big potential, but already good enough here and now players are difficult to find and get. Struck gold with Kulusevski in that regard. We'll see how Udogie gets on when he gets here. But we should have some balance between short term and longer term focus, Paratici is finding that balance so far imo.

We keep getting linked with Weston McKennie who is still young and looked pretty good at the WC. Think that type of signing could work out, luckily Conte doesn't seem to mind signing younger players who worst case will retain some resale value.

Yes and that is exactly the problem we have.
Despite being in the market we still have an unbalanced squad.
All because Conte is a one system coach and you can't get all the players you need in one season.

Perhaps that's why he didn't last long at previous clubs despite his success.
i am worried that when Conte does leave, we will have to go through a squad overhaul again.

Poch, or any possession based coach, could do wonders with this squad. Kane as an ACM behind Richarlison, lose a CB, and all's dandy. It wont need surgery post Conte

And he'll be 18, not ready to be first choice. And he can be trained to play any of the front 3 positions.

Madrid had benzema and ronaldo. I'm sure they could manage endrick and haaland.
It was actually Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuain. [emoji23]

Benz won out in the rotational battle.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

After how he played, you would think that there will be no shortage of offers --- playing at the bottom team in France's ligue 1. Of course, one should never buy based on performances in the World Cup. See, e.g. Dumitrescu, Ilie.

How has he played for the last 18 months?

Think he was a bosman, same sort of time as that GHod awful left back we got from QPR Clive Wilson I think?
Noureddine Naybet, the Morocco centre back,was bought from Deportivo La Coruña for about £700,000 in 2004 under Arnesen’s regime, and we kept four consecutive clean sheets after his arrival. He was already 34 when he arrived but to my memory he was a no nonsense central defender who could also pass. Good player!

Noureddine Naybet, the Morocco centre back,was bought from Deportivo La Coruña for about £700,000 in 2004 under Arnesen’s regime, and we kept four consecutive clean sheets after his arrival. He was already 34 when he arrived but to my memory he was a no nonsense central defender who could also pass. Good player!
Didn't the young Ledley King attribute alot of his tutorledge to Naybet?

Yeah I loved him. Brought king on leaps and bounds. Thought he was a bosman.

Back