• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Why he's 15? Vinicius junior is only now really making his mark at 20. He can be moulded to play any of the front 3 positions.

Edit, seen he's turned 16. Still.
Why what?
The haaland clause?
Endrick can’t join until he is 18 which also coincides with the rumoured Haaland release clause

Why what?
The haaland clause?
Endrick can’t join until he is 18 which also coincides with the rumoured Haaland release clause

And he'll be 18, not ready to be first choice. And he can be trained to play any of the front 3 positions.

Madrid had benzema and ronaldo. I'm sure they could manage endrick and haaland.

And he'll be 18, not ready to be first choice. And he can be trained to play any of the front 3 positions.

Madrid had benzema and ronaldo. I'm sure they could manage endrick and haaland.
Hey it’s what they have agreed apparently
And they have 2 other Brazilian attackers to play with him already

Hey it’s what they have agreed apparently
And they have 2 other Brazilian attackers to play with him already

Ok i just read some of the reports they seem a bit all over the place. Saying endrick wants to be guaranteed no9 to haaland won't want to join because endricks there. I guess we'll see.

Madrid are doing the real for Endrick so that’s their money gone

Wow, you are so naive, you think Madrid do not have the cash. My main, Madrid will always have enough money one way or another.

For a start they still have money for Mbappe squirred away, and they will probably sign him in 2023 or 2024

Ok i just read some of the reports they seem a bit all over the place. Saying endrick wants to be guaranteed no9 to haaland won't want to join because endricks there. I guess we'll see.

Endrick is just 16 and will not be starting for Madrid just yet

Wow, you are so naive, you think Madrid do not have the cash. My main, Madrid will always have enough money one way or another.

For a start they still have money for Mbappe squirred away, and they will probably sign him in 2023 or 2024
The free transfer of Mbappe?

All I know is that Madrid still want him and Mbappe appears to regret signing a new contract.

One way or another he will end up at Real Madrid
Fully agree
But now it’s a £500m deal with fees and wages
Before it may have been only £300m
Madrid make money which is rare for a club of their scale
And they have brought well with younger players
They are basically what united would be with decent owners

Fully agree

If he really wants to join Madrid the deal will get done.

All I know is that Madrid still want him and Mbappe appears to regret signing a new contract.

One way or another he will end up at Real Madrid

Both halves come out this week and said that ships sailed, they are upset with him and he wants to write his own story at PSG (in his words)

I don't see a deal anytime soon for Madrid, money wouldn't be there for his deal and PSG have effectively made him their sporting director aswell

Fully agree
They have always signed Galaticos too
I remember when Beckham signed for them I went to his 1st game
Did the tour the day before and the guy doing the tour said in the week after he signed they sold almost 1m Beckham shirts worldwide at £75 a pop
Basically made the money back and some on what they paid for him in his entire contract in a week

Back