• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

The only thing toxic was Ronaldo who they have just kicked out of the club. I would suggest that under their new manager they are slowly edging upward.

Besides, I cannot imagine him wanting to step down to a club like us who have constantly shown ourselves incapable of winning trophies.

Bit like Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project until they got unlimited cash.

Unlike Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea their financial power has grown gradually over decades due to them arguably being the biggest club in the world. If anything their current owners have been sucking money out of the club.

Both those clubs were a million miles away from winning anything until they had the cash and would pay ridiculous wages, we have never been in that position, if we did have that money we would easily buy trophies. This would not be popular with our fans if you believe all the postings on here.

Both those clubs were a million miles away from winning anything until they had the cash and would pay ridiculous wages, we have never been in that position, if we did have that money we would easily buy trophies. This would not be popular with our fans if you believe all the postings on here.

I prefer us not to spend stupid money.

Would actually like us to buy from the championship and sell on to generate money.

Called us to sign Bowen, Eze and Olise in the last few years. Such a breeding ground for talent and you know the will be no issues with settling in the country.

I prefer us not to spend stupid money.

Would actually like us to buy from the championship and sell on to generate money.

Called us to sign Bowen, Eze and Olise in the last few years. Such a breeding ground for talent and you know the will be no issues with settling in the country.

I'm sure there are players we "should" have signed.

For quite a few I think the progression to a smaller PL club is better for their development. Less competition, more game time. Not a ton of examples of Championship players immediately stepping up to a top 6 level is my impression?

Even now, having had time to develop further how many of those three would actually be first choice players for us right now?

Should only sign them if they fit very well with the system and are ready to perform at our level rather quickly imo. I really like both Eze and (particularly) Olise, Bowen a bit less. But I'm not sure they would have been as successful as they have been had we signed them. Olise is still not playing week in week out for Palace, despite being tremendously talented. How much would he have played for us? (More before Kulusevski rather obviously).

The initial point I was making related to why Rashford would not want to leave Utd to join us, that really has nothing to do with City or Chelsea

The initial point I was making related to why Rashford would not want to leave Utd to join us, that really has nothing to do with City or Chelsea

I know but part of your post implied it was because we dont win trophies, I'm just fed up with negative stuff about Spurs and was making the point if we did have endless supplies of money we could sign anyone and buy success, Radford would sign if we paid him enough.

I know but part of your post implied it was because we dont win trophies, I'm just fed up with negative stuff about Spurs and was making the point if we did have endless supplies of money we could sign anyone and buy success, Radford would sign if we paid him enough.

Not necessarily, Rashford is at a big club and is a Utd fan, and remember they do not pay their players peanuts. Utd could match whatever any other club offered him.

Not necessarily, Rashford is at a big club and is a Utd fan, and remember they do not pay their players peanuts. Utd could match whatever any other club offered him.

He's a United fan? When you believe a player cares more about a club than the money he gets you'll believe anything. If we doubled his money he would sign for us or anyone who would. You are saying players wouldnt sign for us because we haven't won anything, yet I'm just pointing out top players signed for dead end clubs like Chelsea and City because they had money and we could do that with limitless funds as could anyone, Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be attracting players who have never heard of them because of their backing.

He's a United fan? When you believe a player cares more about a club than the money he gets you'll believe anything. If we doubled his money he would sign for us or anyone who would. You are saying players wouldnt sign for us because we haven't won anything, yet I'm just pointing out top players signed for dead end clubs like Chelsea and City because they had money and we could do that with limitless funds as could anyone, Saudi Sportswashing Outfit will be attracting players who have never heard of them because of their backing.

And I am pointing out to you that Man Utd could match anything Spurs could offer him.

Bottom line, this interation of Spurs cannot sign players from this iteration of Utd if they do not want to sell.

He's a United fan? When you believe a player cares more about a club than the money he gets you'll believe anything. If we doubled his money he would sign for us or anyone who would. You are saying players wouldnt sign for us because we haven't won anything, yet I'm just pointing out top players signed for dead end clubs like Chelsea and City because they had money and we could do that with limitless funds as could anyone, Saudi Sportswashing Outfit will be attracting players who have never heard of them because of their backing.

If we doubled his money he would be on £400,000 a week, good luck with that mate.

If we doubled his money he would be on £400,000 a week, good luck with that mate.

I'm not saying we would or could, I'm trying to make the point any club with unlimited funds can sign anyone, I dont see why you think Spurs should be written off because we haven't won a pot, it's the money that important.

I'm not saying we would or could, I'm trying to make the point any club with unlimited funds can sign anyone, I dont see why you think Spurs should be written off because we haven't won a pot, it's the money that important.

Money is the biggest factor, but it's not the only one.

Back