• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Not sure if already mentioned but Barcelona re a supposedly ready to sell kessie potentially for as little as £10m
I think they might struggle a little.... They gave him big wages due to his free transfer status. I suspect they'll either have to loan him out or give him a free transfer.

Personally, I don't believe Rashford is a viable option. Simply too expensive and might consider staying at United if they actually start acting like a real club again. Only clubs like Bayern/Real/Barca (I'm sure they could find another lever to pull) can really attract a high-profile player like that. I also don't think he's been that good but if he plays to his potential, he should be very good.

Other options for winger, either side

Talles Magno
Datro Fofana
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
(good with both feet)

These players can play LW or RW, but the first two are right-footed so would play as more traditional wingers/forwards on the right. Khvicha plays for Napoli so won't be cheap but I'm sure he's on Paratici's radar.

Does anyone here have any other recommendations or comments? Or are we going to keep linking Traore?

Others here have mentioned Olise... this might be the safest choice of all the options and I'd be happy with that too. Left-footed so would theoretically be able to cut in from the right wing like Kulu does.
I thought Canada's Tajan Buchanan had something about him. He still needs to improve his final ball a little, which I think could happen if he just took a little more time. However he contribued at both ends, ran with the ball well and gave his opposing fullback a difficult time in every game. 23 years old, so a decent age for a move to the PL and currently playing at Bruges so is definitely gettable.

Will be used by some as an example of us not backing conte znd buying players he doesn't want. It's inevitable

Yeah, although I think this is more youth team rather than more Spences. Will have to wait and see.

For me the big breakout players this tournament so far have been:

Jurrien Timber - CB, Ajax/Holland
Enzo Fernandez - CM, Benfica/Argentina
Sofyan Amrabat - CM, Fiorentina/Morocco
Mohammed Kudus - AM, Ajax/Ghana
Jamal Musiala - AM, Bayern/Germany
Cody Gakpo - LW, PSV/Holland
Kaoru Mitoma - LW, Brighton/Japan
Cho Gue-sung - CF, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors/Korea
Goncalo Ramos - CF, Benfica/Portugal

Not sure any especially suit our needs and/or are in our range; just players that weren't really on my radar, but are now.

If i wasnt a spurs and england fan, bellingham, bentancur, alverez and richarlison would be on that list too

For me the big breakout players this tournament so far have been:

Jurrien Timber - CB, Ajax/Holland
Enzo Fernandez - CM, Benfica/Argentina
Sofyan Amrabat - CM, Fiorentina/Morocco
Mohammed Kudus - AM, Ajax/Ghana
Jamal Musiala - AM, Bayern/Germany
Cody Gakpo - LW, PSV/Holland
Kaoru Mitoma - LW, Brighton/Japan
Cho Gue-sung - CF, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors/Korea
Goncalo Ramos - CF, Benfica/Portugal

Not sure any especially suit our needs and/or are in our range; just players that weren't really on my radar, but are now.

Amrabat we were heavily linked with last jan.

Just because they have a good world cup doesn’t mean they will be good at club level. You see it almost every 4 years, a player lights up the world cup, gets a big money move and fails to live up to that reputation.
Same with many transfers
You can only buy with what you see but have to assume clubs do more due diligence on the players now
For example Ramos looks like he has come from nowhere to be a star in the asking but he has been brilliant all season for a very very string Benfica side and he also had a great youth record

Back