• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Not for me. Very good player imo, but very different profile to Kulusevski. And his stock is rising so would probably be expensive again.
I had suggested him before as a really good option for us to sign. He is out of contract in June 2023, though he is already on £200,000 a week. On a free transfer he is worth £300,000+ a week of anyone's money though.

Tbf we only really have son that has the pace.

We're not getting rashford, his wages are too high for one. But having different options is a good thing. We don't have to replace like for like.

Well, when Kulu has been out we've badly missed his creativity. So going back to the question of whether Rashford can be Kulu's cover, I don't think he can be as he's not creative at all

Well, when Kulu has been out we've badly missed his creativity. So going back to the question of whether Rashford can be Kulu's cover, I don't think he can be as he's not creative at all
Agreed
But I also agree with Lilbaz
We need some variety
I think part of the issue when Kulu was out was we had no one comfortable at all on the right. Ignoring creativity or pace it was just square pegs
Having someone who can play there with some variety is much much better than what we have as cover

Maybe having that pace and directness on the right enables us to use Gil as the creativity on the left?

Rashford plays off the left more than he does off the right. (90 games v 26 according to WS) Would have liked him as an alternative for Son but now we have Richarlson i don't see it as viable

If we're looking to move Son on any time soon he would be a great choice.

Rashford is 25 and doesnt look as good as he was 5 years ago, he looks a player who's shoulders drop very quickly. I would keep him in the England team as his confidence is high after the 2 goals and he does move into the space Harry creates, but I dont see him being the type of player we need.

Rashford plays off the left more than he does off the right. (90 games v 26 according to WS) Would have liked him as an alternative for Son but now we have Richarlson i don't see it as viable

If we're looking to move Son on any time soon he would be a great choice.

Spot on. Part of why he's even played that much on the right is that Manchester United have had a lack of good right sided options and many who prefer playing on the left.

Rashford would be a good signing ( if we could) now he seems to have his mind back on the game he looks a far better player.

Rashford is 25 and doesnt look as good as he was 5 years ago, he looks a player who's shoulders drop very quickly. I would keep him in the England team as his confidence is high after the 2 goals and he does move into the space Harry creates, but I dont see him being the type of player we need.

Agree with that. I don't see him much different to when he started playing in the PL.

I don't see him leaving, or us being able to afford him, or him wanting to sit on our bench. Apart from that, its a dead cert!

Personally, I don't believe Rashford is a viable option. Simply too expensive and might consider staying at United if they actually start acting like a real club again. Only clubs like Bayern/Real/Barca (I'm sure they could find another lever to pull) can really attract a high-profile player like that. I also don't think he's been that good but if he plays to his potential, he should be very good.

Other options for winger, either side

Talles Magno
Datro Fofana
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
(good with both feet)

These players can play LW or RW, but the first two are right-footed so would play as more traditional wingers/forwards on the right. Khvicha plays for Napoli so won't be cheap but I'm sure he's on Paratici's radar.

Does anyone here have any other recommendations or comments? Or are we going to keep linking Traore?

Others here have mentioned Olise... this might be the safest choice of all the options and I'd be happy with that too. Left-footed so would theoretically be able to cut in from the right wing like Kulu does.

Last edited:
Talles Magno
Datro Fofana
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
(good with both feet)

These players can play LW or RW, but the first two are right-footed so would play as more traditional wingers/forwards on the right. Khvicha plays for Napoli so won't be cheap but I'm sure he's on Paratici's radar.

Does anyone here have any other recommendations or comments? Or are we going to keep linking Traore?

Others here have mentioned Olise... this might be the safest choice of all the options and I'd be happy with that too. Left-footed so would theoretically be able to cut in from the right wing like Kulu does.

Maddison can play left right centre. Hg, coming to the end of his contract. Leicester might need money to restructure.
The ukrainian guy at atalanta is almost out of contract too.

Maddison can play left right centre. Hg, coming to the end of his contract. Leicester might need money to restructure.
The ukrainian guy at atalanta is almost out of contract too.
Maddison has been playing well but for some reason, I can't get around this one. I don't know why I get David Bentley vibes about him, but I'm probably completely wrong there.
We've been linked with Malinovskyi, but I thought he was a player more for the middle like CM/AM?

I can't deny that RW is probably our most pressing need, which really makes me wonder how we got by for so long without Kulu there... excepting Bale as a stop-gap loan for a season. After that, maybe RWB and then a top CB in the summer. I think we'd have a really strong team then that could challenge for next season.

Maddison has been playing well but for some reason, I can't get around this one. I don't know why I get David Bentley vibes about him, but I'm probably completely wrong there.
We've been linked with Malinovskyi, but I thought he was a player more for the middle like CM/AM?

I can't deny that RW is probably our most pressing need, which really makes me wonder how we got by for so long without Kulu there... excepting Bale as a stop-gap loan for a season. After that, maybe RWB and then a top CB in the summer. I think we'd have a really strong team then that could challenge for next season.

It wasn't just kulu, moura was injured too. We did switch to 352 with no rw. Also no am, which we haven't really got at all.

It will be up to conte how he sees us playing.

Back