• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: OT - Can Chel$ki be stopped?

Hazard said he was coming to Spurs up until Chelsea won the CL. We would have more than likely got Oscar too. Two players who are going to be mainstays in their team for the next 5-10 years.

Hazard hitched his skirt at all of the clubs pushing for a champions league place in England

Its strange how we were going for an awful lot of the same players. I sniffed a leak in the old coaching regime perhaps. I mean its not like Redknapp had any relatives at Chelsea or anything, nor did he know about our transfer targets.

I think that is because there are a handful of players who attract the attention of the tops clubs. Their agents punt them around and talk up interest to inflate their price. And the mega rich clubs are prepared to stock pile them to stop their competitors getting them.

What are you saying? That Redknapp was somehow telling Chelsea which players to buy/the ones we were after?

Or screaming it out his car window. :-"

All our top targets were well known, so there was obviously a leak somewhere. With a new manager and staff there will probably be a few new ITKs in addition to the old ones jumping on everything to maintain their reputations.

All our top targets were well known, so there was obviously a leak somewhere. With a new manager and staff there will probably be a few new ITKs in addition to the old ones jumping on everything to maintain their reputations.

Well perhaps if we got deals done quicker we wouldn't have other clubs nicking our targets.

We all know Redknapp has a big mouth, but to suggest that he was somehow advising Chelsea on which players to buy is farcical.

Well perhaps if we got deals done quicker we wouldn't have other clubs nicking our targets.

We all know Redknapp has a big mouth, but to suggest that he was somehow advising Chelsea on which players to buy is farcical.

Not directly, no, and all players and selling clubs have agents looking for the best deal possible, but we could at least try to keep a lid on things.

Agents are paid to make sure that everyone knows if someone is after one of their players, it is one of the ways they squeeze more money out of clubs.

I think that they were there for the taking after we went up. They were on the ropes and I think if we had gone two up they would have collapsed. Unfortunately we didn't take advantage and then went to sleep.

This.

Again, amidst the tossing (which I think will subside now that Shaktar schooled them) it is barely mentioned by the prime tossers in media that we were without Bale, Dembele and Ekotto to name three who would've made a huge difference...

A draw, a win or a loss were all options in the Chelsea game. I think the Hudd substitution was key. Livermore did not even have his jersey on but IMO Hudd was out on his feet. AVB and the German were non-stop chatting during the game-did neither of them notice that? Were they swept up in the euphoria of the lead?
Inexperience?

they were a shower of brick last year, lucked into some good results.. i still don't really rate di matteo.. all it will take is a couple of losses and the momentum will cease. i hope.

They were stopped today. Man Utd will stop them tomorrow, and then knock them out in the Capital One Cup midweek.

A draw, a win or a loss were all options in the Chelsea game. I think the Hudd substitution was key. Livermore did not even have his jersey on but IMO Hudd was out on his feet. AVB and the German were non-stop chatting during the game-did neither of them notice that? Were they swept up in the euphoria of the lead?
Inexperience?

It was absolutely the moment. I think it was inexperience/details...they both obviously knew Hudd was knackered as Livermore had been warming up in prep to go on, but they couldn't get him on in time to prevent the equaliser...having said that, seeing as Jake gave Hazard a 10 yard berth for the 3rd goal pass, I have to wonder if he'd have covered properly anyway...

they were a shower of brick last year, lucked into some good results.. i still don't really rate di matteo.. all it will take is a couple of losses and the momentum will cease. i hope.

Agree about RDM and the luck they had last season.

I know they don't have Drogba anymore, but they have a better team than they l had last season. Hazard is possibly the best attacking midfielder in the league, and Mata would easily be in the top 5 best players.

Agree about RDM and the luck they had last season.

I know they don't have Drogba anymore, but they have a better team than they l had last season. Hazard is possibly the best attacking midfielder in the league, and Mata would easily be in the top 5 best players.

Agreed on both. Di Matteo isn't a special manager, just has the support of the older players and has been bought a very strong midfield.

And look at him now, an impact sub at WBA. Still young and will probably make it, but money is ruining football.

Hence why I would like a maximum limit of how many players one club is allowed to own, to put an end to the ridiculous stockpiling of talent that clubs like Chelski is guilty of. They now have 22 - yes twenty two - players out on loan. Instead of being permanent assets to other clubs, they are playing for the likes of WBA, Hamburg, West Ham, Atletico Madric, etc. as long as Chelski wants to. Whenever these players start to fulfill their promise, Chelski can take them back in an instant, leaving the other clubs without key players - and no money to replace them.

It's basically a feeder club system without compensation.

Hence why I would like a maximum limit of how many players one club is allowed to own, to put an end to the ridiculous stockpiling of talent that clubs like Chelski is guilty of. They now have 22 - yes twenty two - players out on loan. Instead of being permanent assets to other clubs, they are playing for the likes of WBA, Hamburg, West Ham, Atletico Madric, etc. as long as Chelski wants to. Whenever these players start to fulfill their promise, Chelski can take them back in an instant, leaving the other clubs without key players - and no money to replace them.

It's basically a feeder club system without compensation.

Wow, I did not know that, 22?!
You raise excellent points in this post. I know we ourselves are guilty of exploiting the loans sytem but there is a big danger of feeder clubs evolving by default.

Wow, I did not know that, 22?!
You raise excellent points in this post. I know we ourselves are guilty of exploiting the loans sytem but there is a big danger of feeder clubs evolving by default.

It's actually 23: http://www.chelseafc.com/on-loan-players

Which is just taking the tinkle, really. Personally I'm for a limited loan system, and think clubs should be allowed a maximun squad size of lets say 25 players (permanent signings or on loan players) + a maximum of three players on loan. It would narrow the gap between rich clubs and poorer clubs, in the sense that a club with 28 players would have to sell before they buy.

So if lets say Emirates Marketing Project, are stuck with 28 players on ridiculously high wages that no other club would pay, they'd have a hard time getting rid of overpaid players before they could splash out another £30 million on a new overpaid player. I think this sort of limitation could potentially cool down the transfer market as well as making sure talented players are spread on more clubs - which in turn could contribute to a more level playing field.

All in my very naive opinion, of course.

Sorry to take this thread off topic, by the way. I don't think the title is Chelski's at all yet - the Manchesters will surely have quite a lot to say about that. I think Chelski will struggle against United on the weekend.

Back