• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

He should’ve been given a new contract. He had broken the glass ceiling of getting us to the CL and consistently overachieved compared to the level of spend on transfers and wages.

I believe, he went into meet Levy to discuss a new contract, but ended up talking himself into the sack.

He should’ve been given a new contract. He had broken the glass ceiling of getting us to the CL and consistently overachieved compared to the level of spend on transfers and wages.

He would have if it were not for the way he handled things off the pitch in that final third of the season/early close season

He was sacked because of his behavior, nothing to do with where we finished. Levy supported him during his trial and at other times, but Redknapp didn't show one bit of loyalty and was more interested in the England job than doing the job he had. As soon as he didn't get the job he showed zero class with trying to force Levy to give him a new contract and this was when Levy's mother had just passed away. If he had've shown any respect towards the club and Levy he wouldn't have been sacked.
That's the way I remember it too. Harry really was the bee's knees for a while for what he did with Spurs, and was a perfect match for the time with his free-flowing football and ban on ketchup. He understandably wanted to cash in, but didn't exactly cover himself in neither glory nor ketchup doing so.

We sacked Poch because 5th place wasn't good enough. The board weren't understanding that we were playing Europe. The board thought they were entitled to better performances and importantly results.

Why are you holding the fans to a higher standard than the standard that ENIC held for our most successful coach in decades?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We sacked poch because we were in relegation form.

Exactly, I didn't even say we were 5th but @SpurMeUp just wants to focus on that but because he doesn't want to accept his hypocritical stance. It's cool, I see what he's doing. [emoji1787]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I am hypocritical because I said fans are fickle when moaning at us being 5th and in the last 16 of the CL? And this somehow relates to Levy sacking managers who are faltering. Not sure where the hypocrisy is if I'm honest.

I am hypocritical because I said fans are fickle when moaning at us being 5th and in the last 16 of the CL? And this somehow relates to Levy sacking managers who are faltering. Not sure where the hypocrisy is if I'm honest.
Wouldn’t surprise me to see Levy sack Conte the moment it looks like qualifying for the CL isn’t going to happen.

A quarter of the way in to the sesson yet 3 points off 5th having played City, Arsenal & Liverpool away (iirc) and having our first signings in 2 years injured/unavailable bar a Ndombele for 3 or 4 games.

Fully justified

Jose wins his first game, proclaimed a hero for catapulting us to 5th haha

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Levy sack Conte the moment it looks like qualifying for the CL isn’t going to happen.

I'd be surprised with that, unless it's miles off the pace and other factors at play, there finally seems to be an acceptance that we're in a bit of a rebuild and that it's going to take a few more windows - he didn't get the job like Mourinho by saying he was the missing piece of the puzzle and the squad was being mismanaged

Back