• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Gone behind 10 games in a row against all
manor of teams, good and bad

Has everyone excusing the fact he won't play youth

Doesn't make changes mid game to counter the way the games going

Hasn't improved anyone player of note

Doesnt drop players out of form

Talks crap in the media

I'm sorry, decided in last hour it's time for him to go.....only so much the "he is a winner" tag buys you without being able to do or negate the issues above.

I'm happy for him to go
I don't think sacking anyone midseason is the way to go, unless we're staring relegation in the face. I'd back Paratici this window and see how the rest of the season pans out. Then take a view in the summer, and if we're letting Conte go, do it as soon as the season ends and give the next incumbent a good prep for the following season. And sell Kane, Son, Dier, Lloris, PEH and start a new build.

Ones done, one won the golden boot last season, ones only second to Haaland in thr rankings.

It's a reach blaming that core for our issues and as I have said...Son and Lloris such a problem....drop them.

14m is alot of money to be paid not to make big decisions

Past tense, last seasons individual awards don't do this seasons team any good.
When does this credit in the bank run out?

Fair challenge. Signing the odd 31-33 year old here and there for minimal fee is fine, but generally buying players in the 27-30 range will be at a premium price given they're in their prime and sub 24/25 year olds will be a bit cheaper given risk of their development

Signing multiple Perisic's is a huge risk too given it's very short-term whilst signing 27-30 year olds is also high risk given I don't see we can afford multiple £50m -£100m players

I think once the team is set and we're in a good place (should we ever get there again) eg where we were when we left WHL then that will be when we can/should start to direct our transfer strategy towards signing the ready made, proven players in the 25+ age bracket.

If we were able to do that following the 16/17 season rather than tightening our belts then we'd have probably gone on to great things

I can see him walking next week. No real logic to support this, other than it would be so Spurs to have a manager walk days after the start of a new year and as the transfer window opens, it’s almost funny.

They club haven't tweeted a single thing since full time.
Seems like something is up

FlZjty-XEAAjoLt

Gone behind 10 games in a row against all
manor of teams, good and bad

Has everyone excusing the fact he won't play youth

Doesn't make changes mid game to counter the way the games going

Hasn't improved anyone player of note

Doesnt drop players out of form

Talks crap in the media

I'm sorry, decided in last hour it's time for him to go.....only so much the "he is a winner" tag buys you without being able to do or negate the issues above.

I'm happy for him to go

Won’t go too deep on this post but literally every fan here would say we’ve been much better second half than first half in most games. We came from 2 down v Bournemouth to win, 2 down v Brentford to draw, a goal down v Leeds with 10 mins to go to win and you think he doesn’t change things to affect a game.

Come on…

Drop them then, thats literally a managers decisions to make....Kanes second top scorer in the league though, that's very current so not sure he has been holding us back

I'm not saying he is holding us back, I'm saying two things,
1, if he's big enough to take the plaudits when it good he's big enough to take the brickbats when it isn't, and sometimes hge deserves them as much as anyone else.
2. Maybe if it continues to fail we should try another way, and this is failure.

Won’t go too deep on this post but literally every fan here would say we’ve been much better second half than first half in most games. We came from 2 down v Bournemouth to win, 2 down v Brentford to draw, a goal down v Leeds with 10 mins to go to win and you think he doesn’t change things to affect a game.

Come on…

Mate someone two weeks back said the first half issues was a fallacy to churn a rhetoric and had people backing it, so there have been people defending it, there actually still is.

He doesn't, the teams don't change formation or personal in those games. Our come backs have worked despite not making changes, maybe verbally at HT but def not subs.....again its been a pattern of his games that he doesn't make early subs

2 nil down makes 4 changes from 80 - 88 mins....laughable

Mate someone two weeks back said the first half issues was a fallacy to churn a rhetoric and had people backing it, so there have been people defending it, there actually still is.

He doesn't, the teams don't change formation or personal in those games. Our come backs have worked despite not making changes, maybe verbally at HT but def not subs.....again its been a pattern of his games that he doesn't make early subs

2 nil down makes 4 changes from 80 - 88 mins....laughable
Very few managers make early subs
But conte seems allergic to making subs if he hasn’t got his chosen few on the bench

Very few managers make early subs
But conte seems allergic to making subs if he hasn’t got his chosen few on the bench

We were 2-0 down to Liverpool at HT and we made changes in the 70th min.

That was with Deki on the bench whi funny enough got an assist, but before that when we were struggling he just seems traced into doing nothing despite it being clear things were not working.

Look he has had his issues and I can accept some things. But there is no gun to his head with the players he has played which have attributed to some of these downfalls

We were 2-0 down to Liverpool at HT and we made changes in the 70th min.

That was with Deki on the bench whi funny enough got an assist, but before that when we were struggling he just seems traced into doing nothing despite it being clear things were not working.

Look he has had his issues and I can accept some things. But there is no gun to his head with the players he has played which have attributed to some of these downfalls
Hey I agree
He doesn’t change things
He has no plan B
So we’re stuck with his game until/if he ever gets his players

Back