• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

the first half was fine, until we conceded, I'm happy with the possession play, but we have to cut out the mistakes and not concede goals

we've basically conceded the same goal we did in the week, a CB stepped up and missed a tackle, that's unacceptable, if you go, you get there

the second came from another cheap give away on the left side of our box, something else that's becoming a feature

the first half was fine, until we conceded, I'm happy with the possession play, but we have to cut out the mistakes and not concede goals

we've basically conceded the same goal we did in the week, a CB stepped up and missed a tackle, that's unacceptable, if you go, you get there

the second came from another cheap give away on the left side of our box, something else that's becoming a feature

There was also a tackle missed in the middle before it got to the cb.

but here is the thing, it was the same under Jose, we had a tactic that worked, yes it was primarily defensive and relied on a quick transition to Kane and Son

it's the mistakes that kill us, and they are mental, not tactical, or physical, or anything else the coaching team can control, the players need to execute

I cant say that I enjoy most of our games but Conte needs to be given time. He's improved us since arriving and the squad needed a massive overhaul when he joined. We started that process last summer

It sounds like we're going to be active in January, or at least planning to be active in January, and thankfully we only have 3 more PL games before January

Even solving 1 or 2 of our problems in January could make a huge difference and hopefully enable us to stayon course for top 4.

Then 3 or 4 signings in the summer and then that's the time when Conte needs to deliver (next season)

I cant say that I enjoy most of our games but Conte needs to be given time. He's improved us since arriving and the squad needed a massive overhaul when he joined. We started that process last summer

It sounds like we're going to be active in January, or at least planning to be active in January, and thankfully we only have 3 more PL games before January

Even solving 1 or 2 of our problems in January could make a huge difference and hopefully enable us to stayon course for top 4.

Then 3 or 4 signings in the summer and then that's the time when Conte needs to deliver (next season)

Imagine we did sack him. 3rd in the league, top of our cl group. Got us cl last season. Which manager would join us?

Back