• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

I'm a little disappointed we didn't take 3 points today, we were so solid for 70 minutes of the match and even after the 70 we still held on. But all in all, im so pleased with the performance. In previous years we would have lost that 2-1 after they equalised. But we didn't, we stayed strong and fought well. We truly are on our way to being something special. Poch has a plan and its working. Working very well. Top 4 this season? Absolutely.

LAMELA was great today!! A bit slow some times but his team play today was EXCELLENT. Gutted at the results, Felt like we dropped two points!! BUT WELL DONE BOYS!! Let this experience build and develop you more.

Getting pretty annoyed at our lack of ability to be clinical when we are well on top. I hope it evens out over the season and we get rewarded for our performances, which have been excellent. But it will be for nothing if we don't finish teams off when we should. Not sure what the solution is though.

There was very little chance in reality of Lamela getting sent off.
And even if he was at least someone would covered that left hand side in his place instead of Son standing out there pretending he was doing it.

That's extremely harsh.

For their goal Son dilligently tracked Debuchy back. For me the problem was that the standard move in that situation probably is to hand off Debuchy to Rose and then for Son to take over the job of putting pressure on Ozil on the ball. However Son kept tracking Debuchy and Rose let Ozil have time probably unsure about what Son would do and what he should do.

It's the kind of thing that happens because they haven't played much together, Son lacking match fitness and him being thrown into a NLD. I don't think it's an issue of "pretending".

The lamela thing is really bugging me.
I'd have happily taken 10-15 mins with 10 men against a desperate Arsenal vs giving them a bit more time & space for 20mins

I rarely dig a manager out for subs, and I like Poch but he got that one badly wrong. Easy to say from behind a pint I appreciate.

Easy to say from behind a pint and even easier to say in hindsight. Was a fine sub. Had Lamela gotten a red before hat people would be falling over themselves calling Poch an idiot for not taking him off earlier, in hindsight.

Getting pretty annoyed at our lack of ability to be clinical when we are well on top. I hope it evens out over the season and we get rewarded for our performances, which have been excellent. But it will be for nothing if we don't finish teams off when we should. Not sure what the solution is though.

Sorry sir that you are annoyed ... but i think our young players are growing by the day and anything above 6th this season is a bonus considering the teams experience.

So far we are far and away well ahead of expectation in terms of results and more importantly team play

It is only the right back and the right wing that would be any different if they had a full strength, maybe Wheelchair or Ramsay for Cazorla.

It is only the right back and the right wing that would be any different if they had a full strength, maybe Wheelchair or Ramsay for Cazorla.

I disagree, think Ramsey and Wheelchair would blatantly be on the pitch allowing Cazorla to be further forward, as well as one of Chamblerain/Walcott to be on (instead of Campbell, who is utter dog), with one of those on a the bench as an option. We were lucky to play them when we did. And it's a shame we weren't able to dominate for the full 90 minutes but a draw is not a bad result. Great feeling bossing them when we were but I think we needed an extra goal to fortify our position, without that, it would have only taken one moment for them to get back in to it...

Edit: Forgot Bellerin who'd be there, making a lot more of an offensive effect. Let's not pretend they were anywhere near full strength now

I disagree, think Ramsey and Wheelchair would blatantly be on the pitch allowing Cazorla to be further forward, as well as one of Chamblerain/Walcott to be on (instead of Campbell, who is utter dog), with one of those on a the bench as an option. We were lucky to play them when we did. And it's a shame we weren't able to dominate for the full 90 minutes but a draw is not a bad result. Great feeling bossing them when we were but I think we needed an extra goal to fortify our position, without that, it would have only taken one moment for them to get back in to it...

Edit: Forgot Bellerin who'd be there, making a lot more of an offensive effect. Let's not pretend they were anywhere near full strength now

That is football, how many times over the years have we been without certain players or players thrown in the deep end coming back from injury etc.

I think this team has the ability to step up ... lets not forget it was their subs that made the difference. Id argue that if all of their players in mid were fit flamini would not have got a look in.

So with Cazorla and Walcott up front... Who do they remove???

Maybe, just maybe they should invest in youth again and also buy some outfield players

Having injuries in football is hard luck and tough brick

They have constant injuries because of something fundamentally wrong with their set up IMO

Oh and bellerin is great going forward but not great on the back foot defending

Back