• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

such a shame that Eriksen deflection or Alderweireld's header didnt go in, no way back from that point.

Would have took a point at the start, fair enough we were 1-0 up, but in previous years we would have(and have) lost 2-1, bear in mind as well Giroud could have had a hat-trick as well.
Good point for me, not 2 dropped.

In the grand scheme of things. played Arsenal away and havent lost ground on top spot, havent lost ground on Arsenal(obviously), havent lost ground on West Ham and Everton. Gained a point on Chelsea and Liverpool.

Not a bad weekend at all

not sure if poch made the right decisions in taking off lamela who was excellent at tracking back and tackling.

kane should've gotten a few more on target...and sorry to say this but near post is Loris' responsibility.
Son looks very rusty and (similar to Thursday) didn't press very well.

However I thought it was the correct sub at the time, as Lamela was one slightly mistimed challenge away from a red card.

Unhappy with a draw at the Emirates. Shows how far we've come.

Great game from us, a few unlucky deflections from a win.

Goons will talk ѕhіt like they always do but they'll know they got out of fudging jail. That'll do me in the circumstances.

Because we were so dominant through the middle they just resorted to long ball or playing it wide to hit it into the box

It's basic but can be effective as you get chances

It's also a massive compliment to us that they had to play like that

For 70 mins that was humiliating for Arsenal. Short of dropping their pants and squeezing out a huge poop our midfield made that pitch their territory.

Lamela was going to be sent off. He has to learn to stay on his feet more. Are you pleased with the performance overall?
one for the team? we played well but it was obvious to me we needed strengthening in the midfield, not shifting the balance to help kane in attacking. arsenal are better in attack, so throwing on all those attack minded players i thought was a bit risky (i know he was going for a 2nd)

I have not been this tinkled off about a game for a long time. Lucky fudging tossers who deserved to have been spanked rather than get a draw.

We do have a couple of negatives we take away from this.

1. They got an undeserved draw

2. Teams will be exploiting our weakness from crosses, hoofs and set pieces.

Best performance i have seen in a long long time from any team let alone a spurs team.

I am fudging fuming.

We may have beaten Arsenal a few times in recent years but more often than not they have had the better of the game. This was completely different, we did to Arsenal what not many teams manage and competely outplayed them as their own place.

We look incredibly tight at the back, comfortable in possesion and very effective when we attack.

I am so excited about this team, could be the best side we've seen in many, many years.

Worth a £10 on us to win the league? lol

As mentioned had to go for the last part and had to listen to Collywobbles on Talkbrick saying it was 1-1 :mad:

It definitely is a good result but again, disappointed (can't be helped).

Yep they had injuries, that's football. We played on Monday and Thursday.

Dele Alli getting some serious compliments from Souness and Henry. No coincidence that Arsenal's comeback came when he faded, as well as Lamela going off.

Can't believe our young midfield dominated Arsenal at the Emirates. Still got Pritchard to come back too!

Because we were so dominant through the middle they just resorted to long ball or playing it wide to hit it into the box

It's basic but can be effective as you get chances

It's also a massive compliment to us that they had to play like that

it was lucky as well, the ball was hit way over girouds head, they were lucky Gibbs had kept going

We may have beaten Arsenal a few times in recent years but more often than not they have had the better of the game. This was completely different, we did to Arsenal what not many teams manage and competely outplayed them as their own place.

We look incredibly tight at the back, comfortable in possesion and very effective when we attack.

I am so excited about this team, could be the best side we've seen in many, many years.

Worth a £10 on us to win the league? lol
I'd put it on for next season now.

Lamela was going to be sent off. He has to learn to stay on his feet more. Are you pleased with the performance overall?

There was very little chance in reality of Lamela getting sent off.
And even if he was at least someone would covered that left hand side in his place instead of Son standing out there pretending he was doing it.

We look the real deal for me

No side at the effeminates has playe them off the park like that This year

They had to resort to route one almost and just throw bodies forward

Get some cover in for Kane and we will be a hell of a team
Might want to add CB and DM to that - but less important as we have short term options

Might want to add CB and DM to that - but less important as we have short term options

We have cover there though and no obvious cover for Kane

You only need to see City today with no strikers and the impact that has although I'd guess we could play anyone from today up front and they would put in a shift

Back