• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

There was very little chance in reality of Lamela getting sent off.
And even if he was at least someone would covered that left hand side in his place instead of Son standing out there pretending he was doing it.

I disagree, they were performing a dying swan every time he got with in a yard of them and the ref spent the preceding 10 mins with his hand at his chest pocket ready to whip it out, it was only a matter of time

The lamela thing is really bugging me.
I'd have happily taken 10-15 mins with 10 men against a desperate Arsenal vs giving them a bit more time & space for 20mins

I rarely dig a manager out for subs, and I like Poch but he got that one badly wrong. Easy to say from behind a pint I appreciate.

I can't understand anything he says. Thought my cat videos on youtube was acting up, but it's just him that's unable to talk coherently.
Obviously we are biased on here but he rarely has a point. Just sounds like a drunk mumbling in the corner most of the time.

Into cats are we?

I'd have happily taken 10-15 mins with 10 men against a desperate Arsenal vs giving them a bit more time & space for 20mins

I rarely dig a manager out for subs, and I like Poch but he got that one badly wrong. Easy to say from behind a pint I appreciate.

I thought he was great today, mature performance from him and as most will know I have always been behind him - but I think it was an understandable decision taking him off today

Key with Lamella is that his role would have been to shut down Ozil and the way he was playing he may well above stopped him crossing

But we will never know

When I saw lamella put that much into the game I thought it looked like he had been told to put as much into as he can and he'd get subbed after 60/70 mins.

If he was really worried he could have went Mason for Lamela and still retained the workrate. The way i see it he went with Son because he thought they were done and Son would punish them.

Think that's harsh, lameka played very well but he was on a booking and a last chance, you've got Son on the bench, the sub had to be made surely?

Shows how far we have come to be disappointed with a draw away to the scum. We outplayed them for large parts of the game and were just a little bit unlucky we didn't add to the solitary goal. Had we scored 2, we would have won. Not many teams will get 3 points there this season.

I think all of our players were excellent today. My only question mark is Lloris, but that's me being picky. This team will go so far. Poch has got them working really hard! Love it.

Job done ... good performance (probably better than score line suggest)

Point away to the form team in the PL, our main striker continues his run, we continue to be unbeaten.

All this in our 3rd game in 7 days ... time to go to international break on a good note.

Back