• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

Excellent from the lads....

So all the extra income, wage budget, money spent they cant out play us just lump balls up for that horrid twerp up front...

We are very close to excellent now.....bit more clinical and bit more nous and we can be right up there....

Draw that feels like a defeat bit stepping back a good result!

1-1 FT. I would have taken that result before the game. So a good point for us. As the game went, we dominated for most of it but in the second half Anal came back. Lloris made one great save and Giroud missed some header sitters. Feel a bit deflated but we still go back up to 5th above Wet spam. Overall, pretty pleased. Good performance and our midfield were superb for 75 minutes. Dembele immense again. Kane took his goal well. Walker played well. The subs didn't really work but Lamella was dicing with a red and it was sensible to take him off.

not sure if poch made the right decisions in taking off lamela who was excellent at tracking back and tackling.

kane should've gotten a few more on target...and sorry to say this but near post is Loris' responsibility.

the extra days rest made a difference in the end

I disagree I just think their tactics of playing it longs eventually worked

They bypassed the middle do the park and got lucky with the goal

We still had a little in the tank in the end and after the games we have had that was a top top drawe effort

not sure if poch made the right decisions in taking off lamela who was excellent at tracking back and tackling.

kane should've gotten a few more on target...and sorry to say this but near post is Loris' responsibility.

I kind of thought that as well. I do think he was making a lot of tackles that could've landed him in trouble but at least he was breaking the play up and preventing them for gaining momentum.

Well done to the lads and Pochettino. Can't help feeling disappointed, but like others point out feeling disappointed after a 1-1 draw away to that lot is pretty solid.

We needed the second goal and went for it, just wouldn't go in for us. Surreal to see Arsenal so disjointed and dominated mid way through a second half like that. We really had them on the ropes...

Got a bit hairy towards the end, but thought we showed good mental strength and dug in to secure the draw when the game was getting away from us.

Think we really missed Lamela after he went off. Can understand the sub, on a yellow and fresh legs, but his intensity really gave us an edge. None of the other midfielders managed to replicate that when he went off.

Shoulda won lotta you say ? We were knackered by the end, we couldn't keep up the pressure at their end for the whole game.Key is we didn't take our chances when we had them - we still lack that final killer goal, or two ! We gotta take them, but otherwise, hugely impressed. Great work n progress.

Lifted from a gooner board:

"Not buying this "Spurs played well" crap tbh. They did nothing, just watched us fail to play for an hour. They are awful, as ever.

We played for 30 min and should have won 3-1"

Oh dear. Outplayed for most of match,scrape a point and Still bitter. Mugs

I disagree I just think their tactics of playing it longs eventually worked

They bypassed the middle do the park and got lucky with the goal

We still had a little in the tank in the end and after the games we have had that was a top top drawe effort

they were hoofing it from the off, the difference was that in the last 20 mins they don't have 2 spurs players in their face every time they looked up

Lamela was excellent, but he was one mis-timed tackle from a red and that looked like it was going to happen too. Very disappointed with the goal we conceded as Ozil was given all the time in the world to cross the ball.

Then again a point away to Arsenal is decent and I guess it shows how far we have come to be feeling like this after this fixture.

Excellent game by us, I thought.

All my Arse mates are complaining they had a lot of players out injured, and that they would've defeated us easily with their full team. Wheelchair or Ramsey haven't exactly been top notch lately though, have they? Bellerin is OK, I guess, not exactly a game changer. Walcott, sure, he can always do damage. Ox is pretty much always a sub anyway. Welbeck not exactly a world beater either. It would give them more offensive options, of course, but how much better would they be?

I thought we fought ever so well. In hindsight a daft move to bring on Son for Lamela, but probably a caution for the yellow card, so I understand it. But we lost a lot of fight with that sub. Lamela's work rate was just immense today! Insane. Impressive.

Also another shout out to Kyle Walker. I've been slating him over the last couple of seasons saying he hasn't developed, but his game this season has been excellent. One of our best! Dele Alli's second half performance just excellent as well. Dier looks like he's never played any other role than the DM.

I kept saying to myself when we were playing men against boys for a good 10-15 minutes there that we needed to score, but finishing let us down.

Oh, well. I would've taken a draw before the game, and thought we played ever so well, so can't be too disappointed with this! Says something about our performance as well, when you feel let down you didn't win. Proud of the lads! A men's performance by a bunch of young guys - excellent! The future's bright, etc. :D

it has to be said Cech has made a difference for them, if we'd have had all those chances against sneezy it would have been a cricket score

What a performance, shame we couldn't get the second goal. Love this team!

Last ten was disappointing, but other than that, wow!!

Ah such a shame we couldn't hold on. I was fearing a sucker punch the longer the game went on, particularly given our exertions this week (even my dear old mum noticed that we've been on the telly every other day this week).

Dissapointment in the draw shouldn't detract from a great performance from our young side. We went to the Emirates and made ourselves right at home; wonderful to see.

Alli and Walker in particular, were immense. As was Lamela. Fantastic work rate.

Unefeated in 11. COYS.

Pochettino needs to learn about Tottenham Arsenal. He thought they were done and brought on Son (who is an out and out attacker) to finish them off. But you can never take Lamela off in a game like this. The Ref was never gonna give an attacking foreign player with that haircut a second yellow. Son doesnt do enough off the ball yet to get trusted in this game.

Back