• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

Son, bless him, doesn't look like the type of guy you put on to win a war like this. Easy to say in hindsight obviously, but doesn't look up for the fight. Now watch him score the winner. ;)

We played really well, a very controlled manner. Very impressed with the composure overall, Poche has done a great job so far - lets hope it continues. A good point, but we still need to learn to kill off teams ! A very nice problem to have.

COYS !!!

Disappointing not to have won after dominating for the majority of the game, but I'll take a point at the Effeminates, as long as we fudging do them when they come over here.

If you had offered me a draw before the match I'd of snapped your hand off, after watching that I'm disappointed we didn't come away with all 3 points. Great performance.

Completely agree with that. Feel distraught that we didn't and probably will all night, then tomorrow, and after that I'm sure I'll come to accept it.

Arsenals support is cack by the way. I'm sure no one will be surprised by me saying that but they have and always will be a load of plastics united in the way they went glory hunting as kids.

Neymar can count himself lucky.

Back