• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where would this Oscar chap play? 18 goals in 66 for Internacional suggests to me that he plays further forwards than little Luka. Could we realistically get him and Rafa in the same team?

Where would this Oscar chap play? 18 goals in 66 for Internacional suggests to me that he plays further forwards than little Luka. Could we realistically get him and Rafa in the same team?

we have to get Siggy, Rafa and Oscar in the same team

From what I have read (note seen naff all with my own eyes!) he has been likened to Kaka and certainly seem to be in the VDV type position/mould.

Based upon that I would imagine its a one or the other, not both, in the same team scenario

Utter, utter tripe in this thread.

343 pages of tripe.

Some idiot says "AVB done deal all sorted by tomorrow" and 43 days later we're all in here waiting for that moment...

It's just crap and wasted my weekend checking all the time for nowt.

I need a little patience, like that Gary Barlow fella.

At this rate Levy will announce Avram Grant as manager, with Rivaldo's letter and Frazier Campbell sat either side. ](*,)

Can we delete this thread tomorrow and start again?

Its probably the 300+ pages of 'hows the weather' that keeps crashing the servers....

Utter, utter tripe in this thread.

3-4-3 pages of tripe.

Some idiot says "AVB done deal all sorted by tomorrow" and 43 days later we're all in here waiting for that moment...

It's just crap and wasted my weekend checking all the time for nowt.

I need a little patience, like that Gary Barlow fella.
Itk? :-s

At this rate Levy will announce Avram Grant as manager, with Rivaldo's letter and Frazier Campbell sat either side. ](*,)
AwzZvz3CAAESf6M.png:large

We'll have another one of these ITK threads next year, and it'll be the exact same flimflam as this year....What we should learn for next time around:

1. The "Regular ITK's" are not in the know. Those same names we see every day claiming to know stuff - absolutely not one of them has ever been right on anything, except by accident or the law of large numbers. They don't know anything because by claiming they know about everything, they are saying they have a source high at the club in a position to know about ALL transfer activity. Since nobody in a position of authority at a professional sports organisation would blab like that, we can dismiss these qunts out of hand.
2. The "Occasional ITK's" - people like journalists or hangers-on at agencies or around the fringes of the club or players, brothers of players etc. - might have occasional info, but that would be once or twice during a window at an absolute maximum. This type of ITK would not have knowledge about more than one specific piece of news relating to, say, their brother or client. In other words, stuff they have direct knowledge of - they wouldn't have a clue about Russian and Ecuadorian wunderkinds or Pep fudging Guardiola. Just about their guy, and that's it. These ITK's are rare, but low-level enough that they might post info a couple of times.
3. The "One-off ITK" is the most likely source of real info because they would have direct, specific knowledge about one particular news story. A real ITK wouldn't know about 8 different signings happening...he'd know about ONE that's related to whoever his source is. These guys are even rarer again and I wouldn't expect to hear more than once from them....as in, they blab once, get panicked and leave it there. THAT is a sign of authenticity.

You all have my permission and blessing to print out this post and stick it to the wall beside your computer and box of Kleenex.

Back