• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much closer are we today than we were yesterday or Friday or the week before?

Spurs had also considered Laurent Blanc and Ralf Rangnick, while David Moyes had been a serious contender before chairman Daniel Levy cooled his interest.

They've been running that line in almost every piece written about this and it's BS.

Yup, I too was getting completely irritated constantly reading that.

Had we really considered Ralf Rangnick? The guy that was being courted by West Brom? Had we really sacked Harry Redknapp to bring him in? Really? It was a completely lazy link.

So, it has taken what a week since a ESPN source 'confirmed' we were finishing negotiations with AVB and it has taken that week to decide on the length of contract? I'm not sure I believe this, call me crazy but, It just doesn't add up if its between two different lengths I doubt that is going to take a week. At least we haven't paid to read that particular tidbit.

Why were you googling 'asshat'? :-s
Also what the devil are you saying man! I don't know if its you or me but, I just can't make any sense of it. :-k

Can't make any sense of it? Are you saying I'm ITK without even knowing it? Holy mother of cows!

I was googling asshat because I lost the one I had. I need a new asshat, big deal. Where'd you buy yours?

Can't make any sense of it? Are you saying I'm ITK without even knowing it? Holy mother of cows!

I was googling asshat because I lost the one I had. I need a new asshat, big deal. Where'd you buy yours?

i buy mine from Marks and Spencer, they do a lovely range

POTL on COYS re Ledley

Ledley has not been released. Will be staying with the club, just not definitive as to which capacity as of yet.

POTL

Stating the obvious much?

Four more years: Brazil international Rafael signs new £50k-a-week Manchester United deal.

He's got potential, but not £50K worth.

Something lost in translation fella. I was calling ITKs bell-ends. Not you.

No offence intended

Oh bugger, I don't know why I read that in an aggressive voice, makes much more sense when I read it back now! Genuine apologies this time rather than the sarcastic ones of my last post!

Akqayid on Oscar:

Been personally overseen. Was scouted by IB first, and AvB when over there in April/May.

25m Euros. Club Record.

i think John Bostock is ready to explode for the new manager

im bored

Back