• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottingham Hotspurs v Manchester Utd

I'm hoping we beat or at least draw with Man Yoo. Get this second place sewn up. That way we could maybe play N'kodou or Edwards in our last 2 games to see a bit more of them.

Challenge with tomorrow is that they'll just sit back and defend, similar to bottom half teams which come to the Lane. However they're better than most of those teams, and we're unlikely to have the motivation. Can see it being 0-0

Challenge with tomorrow is that they'll just sit back and defend, similar to bottom half teams which come to the Lane. However they're better than most of those teams, and we're unlikely to have the motivation. Can see it being 0-0
"We're unlikely to have the motivation"?
What?!?

Sorry!?! but what planet are you on?

I can see them sitting back and hitting us on the counter through Rashford. Annoyingly, I can see them getting some joy in playing like that.

Feels weird. I was trying to get there today, but have been waylaid by other things. I hope those that go sing the old girl off in Tottenham style, regardless of the result. Let the singing echo from the old into the new

Very envious of all who will be inside the ground today.

My first visit to the Lane was in 1953. Trolleybuses and peanuts and rattles and men wearing flat caps.

Thought about going just to hang around outside but cannot see it working for me somehow, you have to be in there experiencing it.

Yes also very excited about the new stadium, even so I'm sure it will feel something like not being able to get there when you know a close and much-loved relative is about to breathe their last.

Last edited:
I can see them sitting back and hitting us on the counter through Rashford. Annoyingly, I can see them getting some joy in playing like that.

I think that is exactly how they will play. Stopping Poch getting the upper hand on him will be more important than the points to Mourinho.

Well the day is here, I'm excited for today and the atmosphere in and around the ground, the ceremony etc will be brilliantly done but am feeling a bit upset already about losing the place I love and there will be tears of joy and laughter this afternoon

35 years man and boy I have been going and to not have WHL in my life anymore will be terribly sad

I'm a mixture of emotions of what has been previously and all those glory glory nights I've seen but also massively optimisitic about what lies ahead for us as a football club

The future is bright the future is lillywhite !!

COYS !!

Back