• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottingham Hotspurs v Manchester Utd

Dream scenario would be to get a comfortable lead, and then end the season for some of their players so they'll have to put out the under 20's in the EL final.

I'm so sad. It's the last game ever in my seat. I love you WHL more than you'll ever know.

I have known you more than my wife, sat in you more than my sofa at home. I have shouted so much abuse at the opposing players (and Gary Doherty and Chris Perry) and their managers (and Hoddle, Gross, Santini, Ramos, Pleat). I have left my seat mid game to go home only to return 3 times against Saudi Sportswashing Machine as I could never ever leave you that early. I have missed last minute equalisers (Sol Campbell 2-2 united, Gus Poyet Arsenal) due to my older brother driving and being an asshole demanding we leave early. I have also missed last minute equalisers such as Anton ferdinand due to the sale asshole brother. I have witnessed amazing players grace your pitch, the likes of Our own Ginola, Berbatov, Klinsmann, Howells, Sheringham, Vdv, Bale, Anderton, Defoe, Keane, King, Davids. I have also witnessed the likes of Doherty, Allen, Tramezani, Gardner, Perry, Korsten, Rasziak, give their absolute best only to fail like Jacques Santini's attempt at being out saviour.
I have seen some epic games and some woeful ones, I have made some great friends along the way sitting with some amazing people. You have made me laugh cry and jizz in my pants (ok the last one isn't true) and given me a home that has always been mine to come to when I am down, or to leave when I am happy. You have always welcomed me back even if I have been horrible to you and stormed off when things weren't going smoothly.

I have been with you in the cold, warmth and torrential rains and I have witnessed some absolute zim summers who got the key to me bimmers that were absolute net busters. I have seen some calamity defending and own goals (not mentioning anyone Ginger Pele) but yet after that I have still come back to you because you are the only home where I can swear to my hearts content, sing out loud with pride and joy and shout as loud as I can without being told off (only on a few occasions maybe otherwise).

You are like my great grandfather that I never knew, my grandfather, my dad, my brother my sister and mum, cousins and all Spurs relatives roped into one. You have so much history that I never witnessed but always history that I saw and was part of that for you to be gone after all these years I am not sure how I will cope.

Whilst I can admit over the years I have been a Spurs fan I know I haven't been the best, you always forgive me and let me be part of your world. For that I am truly thankful and you will always hold a place in my heart.

If I could marry a building and be with you forever and ever then it would have course be with you.

Love always.

ja bless.

GGG

Tottenham Hotspur 3 - Manchester United 0

Reports saying that he has refused to play and wants more wages ...

Nothing's impossible but I can't see it.

Anyone else think Poch looked totally knackered when receiving the Manager of the Month award?

Reports saying that he has refused to play and wants more wages ...

Indeed. I am beginning to doubt he will play for us again. This injury seems to be taking an age. I am just hoping it isnt a smokescreen. I dont want to have to, but I could live with losing one of Walker or Rose, but not both.

although I am sure the club would not sell both anyway, well, not in the same season

Indeed. I am beginning to doubt he will play for us again. This injury seems to be taking an age. I am just hoping it isnt a smokescreen. I dont want to have to, but I could live with losing one of Walker or Rose, but not both.

although I am sure the club would not sell both anyway, well, not in the same season
Stop stoking the fire you twonk, he's injured

giphy.gif

Back