• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottingham Hotspurs v Manchester Utd

Wish we are still in the title race. Instead we only have pride to play for now. Being the last match at WHL, this is supposed to be a memorable and historic match. But it is going to be difficult for the fans and players to get motivated for this match after the way we lost out in the title race for the second consecutive season. Despite that, the players need to lift their game somehow to get back to winning ways and finish the season strongly. We simply cannot repeat the debacle of last season when we ended up without a win in the last 4 matches. We have a mediocre record against ManU but we did thrash them 3-0 at home last season. Hope we can get a similar win again this time.

Kane has never scored against ManU. This will be the perfect time for him to score against them, being the last ever match at WHL. Kane has lacked the usual killer instinct in front of goal since returning from injury. Let's hope he can get back to his best and score 1 or more goals in this match. Afterall, Kane is still 3 goals behind Lukaku in top goal scorers chart. Even Arsenal's Sanchez has equalled Kane's 21 goals now. So, Kane badly needs to go on a goal run now. Unlike Kane, Alli scored against ManU when we beat them 3-0 at home last season. It will be great if Alli can score and move closer to total 20 league goals for the season.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Hope Dembele will be fit to start with Wanyama in midfield. Dembele has always done well against ManU. We will need him to be his best again in this match. Eriksen's creativity will be crucial for us to open up ManU. Hope Eriksen can get more assists for us and get a goal or two as well, especially from freekicks. Eriksen really should be trying those long range shots more as he can hit it really well. I think Son too can play his part by being deadly in front of goal as well. Too bad Lamela is still out injured as he scored a brilliant goal against ManU last season.

Our defence let us down badly against West Ham last week. We cannot afford to be in a similar charitable mood against ManU here. Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld need to be at their best to stop ManU. We simply cannot afford to be complacent and avoid any silly mistakes against ManU. We did well to beat ManCity, Chelsea and Arsenal by the same 2-0 win at home earlier this season. Won't mind if we can win with the similar score against ManU now.

It is going to be emotional playing our last ever game at WHL. Hope we will lift our game to the occasion and get a memorable win against ManU. Remember, we still need atleast point to confirm our 2nd place in the league. Also, it will be great to finish the season unbeaten at home. Let's hope we can win all our remaining 3 matches and reach 86 points to set as a benchmark to follow next season.

Spot on.
Really can't be arsed dragging myself over to the Lane today. What a chore it will be going to a game when we only have 2nd place to play for after this failure of a season and will have to endure a parade of previously successful players putting our current failing players to shame. What is the point of it all I ask myself

I hope we'll win, of course, but I have to admit that the most important thing for me today is to not lose. I hope we finish and send off White Hart Lane in style, obviously, but it would be painful to lose on the final match there. We should be more than able and fired up to win though. GET IN! COYS! :D

I didn't want to do this but you cowards leave me with no option. A time a crisis calls for strong and stable leadership and I am here to provide a strong and stable OMT.

What? Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United
When? 16:30 BST - Sunday 14 May 2017
Where? Only White Hart Lane for the last fudging time
Why? Let's see this lovely, old ground off with a win and guarantee our highest finish in 56 years

Line ups:

Tottenham: Lloris, Trippier, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Kane

Manchester Utd:

enhanced-buzz-wide-12483-1429017543-10.jpg

For old times' sake:

b4d3caf21d88ec7afbd7275ddf112930.jpg

PA-8512720.jpg

Btk5Zw7IMAEaeXe.jpg

EH_Nov_BP_main.jpg

Badgers:

giphy.gif

Hit me:

tumblr_nyh6j6j9XB1u7leb2o1_500.gif
A bunch of badgers doing callisthenics??? We're doomed!

ahahahaha looks likely the scum will be enjoying Europa League football next season. Thank you West Ham

Starting XI:
Lloris (c)
Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier - Wanyama
Eriksen - Son - Dele
Kane​

Substitutes:
Vorm
Walker
Wimmer
Dembele
Nkoudou
Sissoko
Janssen​

So that's the same line-up and shape as for West Ham, except Trippier for Walker. A bit surprised its not three at the back and Dembele in.

Hmm...again with the Dier and Wanyama combo. Never really worked except against Arsenal and really bad against West Ham. Poch has earned our trust but would love to know what he is thinking here.

Back