• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottingham Hotspurs v Manchester Utd

That reminds me of a PM @Sexagenarianlover sent me but it wasn't tar that he wanted me covered in

I have decided to come up for the game with a mate, he has a season ticket I do not have a ticket but will be drinking in the high road, so if you see a chap running up and down crying about how sad it is the stadium being pulled down then sat on the curb outside the sainsburys local with some custard smearing it over his torso, you know who it is.:p

I have decided to come up for the game with a mate, he has a season ticket I do not have a ticket but will be drinking in the high road, so if you see a chap running up and down crying about how sad it is the stadium being pulled down then sat on the curb outside the sainsburys local with some custard smearing it over his torso, you know who it is.:p
Fantastic image. Will you be wearing the corduroy trousers too? I hope so because it is so erotic how the custard gets trapped in the soft, felty crevices.

I'm glad I haven't been pulled up on Hotspurs though

Only because we are so horrified at that abomination of an OMT. Mata to score 5 as Yanited reserves run riot....

Fantastic image. Will you be wearing the corduroy trousers too? I hope so because it is so erotic how the custard gets trapped in the soft, felty crevices.

I shall wear my suede shoes, we never lose when I wear them. Black jeans and my lucky T-shirt which is a picture of a shovel and the words every day I am digging, we never lose when I wear these. The silk thong is just for kicks though.

I shall wear my suede shoes, we never lose when I wear them. Black jeans and my lucky T-shirt which is a picture of a shovel and the words every day I am digging, we never lose when I wear these. The silk thong is just for kicks though.
Phuck, we wear the SAME outfit!!! What are the chances?

hqdefault.jpg

Several big calls for Poch in this game. Do we start with 3 at the back? Do we leave "April player of the month" Son out of the starting XI? Does he play Walker or Trips?

He got the big calls right against the Scum but not so much against Spam ( going 4 at the back with Wanny and Dier in CM didn't work out too well).

Much as I love Son, I hope Poch gets it right on Sunday and goes three at the back with Wanny and Dembele in CM. If Tripps starts, I think that would mean the end for Walker as Poch then won't have started him in three of our biggest matches of recent games.

Several big calls for Poch in this game. Do we start with 3 at the back? Do we leave "April player of the month" Son out of the starting XI? Does he play Walker or Trips?

He got the big calls right against the Scum but not so much against Spam ( going 4 at the back with Wanny and Dier in CM didn't work out too well).

Much as I love Son, I hope Poch gets it right on Sunday and goes three at the back with Wanny and Dembele in CM. If Tripps starts, I think that would mean the end for Walker as Poch then won't have started him in three of our biggest matches of recent games.
The big decision though, is who's on corners?

will it be the reserves? the Europa league final is not for a few weeks isnt it?
You have to remember that poor yanaited have had to play many many games! More than anyone has ever had to play ever!! It's so many in fact, that it's inhumane, and they need every opportunity to rest.

An interesting clash in approaches to football between the coaches tomorrow. Mourinho's philosophy is more or less the opposite of Poch's.

1. The game is won by the team who commit fewer errors.

2. Football favours whoever provokes more errors in the opposition.

3. Away from home, instead of trying to be superior to the opposition, it’s better to encourage their mistakes.

4. Whoever has the ball is more likely to make a mistake.

5. Whoever renounces possession reduces the possibility of making a mistake.

6. Whoever has the ball has fear.

7. Whoever does not have it is thereby stronger.

You have to remember that poor yanaited have had to play many many games! More than anyone has ever had to play ever!! It's so many in fact, that it's inhumane, and they need every opportunity to rest.

Their reserves cost more than our whole team

Hell Pogba cost more than our first 11

Back