• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Hull

us, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and qpr are easily the worst in the league at the moment. i hope that for whatever reason we are magically better than this next season. these last few months have felt like a decade. its just excruciating.

Fazio setting up the opposition for a chance.
its the one thing he does on a consistent basis. i really dont get the signing at all. he's better than chiriches, but other than that i struggling for positives.

we really do just burn money sometimes.

Lamela has started well I thought.

3 instances.

1. Lamela on the ball out wide - loses it, out-muscled.
2. Kane gets the ball in the same place - drives into the box and gets shot away.
3. Lamela's fast feet allow him to get a shot away from the D.

I thought we'd play well today. No such luck so far. Really poor so far. We were starting to dominate games midseason. End of season we're sloppy. Lax. Passing not sharp, attitude sloppy.

Ultimately, we look like what we are: a pretty young inexperienced team. There's talent there, but we lack a couple of senior players.

its the one thing he does on a consistent basis. i really dont get the signing at all. he's better than chiriches, but other than that i struggling for positives.

we really do just burn money sometimes.
The board won't accept that. They sat down with all the stats, and came to conclusion he'd turn a profit

i know im whinging away today, but its just ludicruous that we have played without a midfield for so long now. its completely insane. every single team rips us to shreds the whole time.

i know im whinging away today, but its just ludicruous that we have played without a midfield for so long now. its completely insane. every single team rips us to shreds the whole time.

It's hard to put your finger on what it is with the midfield that is not good enough. Its not as simple as Mason and Bentaleb. I think its a number of things: team shape, balance of attack, leadership. The team needs to move from midfield to attack - so the wide men be part of midfield until we win possession then get forward. At the moment we're too open.

Back