• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Hull

On the other hand, the players owe us a performance. The last few weeks have been seriously below par. The optimist in me thinks we may just see our boys turn up and turn Hull over.
Bang on. If they turn in another lacklustre performance like they have been I'll be mighty tinkled off.

Bang on. If they turn in another lacklustre performance like they have been I'll be mighty tinkleed off.

This is the last chance to salvage a bit of pride and repay the fans. We have lost to some pony teams this year; Stoke TWICE, WBA, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Villa, Palace etc. I can see the team getting booed off the pitch if we get turned over.

I am going to this one so I want a performance out of the team. We haven't had one for a little while and I want us to end on a positive note.

That is all.

Brad to play the last few minutes, to send him off and make him the oldest PL player ever?

F*ck it, we're bound to lose anyway. Play him from the start, and let him retire on a high.

-----------------------------------------------------------------Friedel---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yedlin (goddamnit, play him)-----------Fazio-------------------------------Verts-------------------------Rose/Davies (if either of them are fit)

----------------------------------------------Dembele--------------------------------Bentaleb---------------------------------------------

Lamela---------------------------------------------------Mason(try him out at AM, he might surprise)------------Chadli

--------------------------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason with five goals in a barnstorming performance at AM, and we'll still manage to lose 6-5 with hat-tricks from Huddlestone and Dawson (all from corners) f*cking us over yet again. :p

it'll be nice to sing' "we'll never play you again" and welcome back some of our old faces

draw

A win should guarantee us 6th, without having to go into the final day rollercoaster (I don't think Soton will beat Villa).

F*ck it, we're bound to lose anyway. Play him from the start, and let him retire on a high.

-----------------------------------------------------------------Friedel---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yedlin (goddamnit, play him)-----------Fazio-------------------------------Verts-------------------------Rose/Davies (if either of them are fit)

----------------------------------------------Dembele--------------------------------Bentaleb---------------------------------------------

Lamela---------------------------------------------------Mason(try him out at AM, he might surprise)------------Chadli

--------------------------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason with five goals in a barnstorming performance at AM, and we'll still manage to lose 6-5 with hat-tricks from Huddlestone and Dawson (all from corners) f*cking us over yet again. :p

I like the look of that team. Maybe Friedel to come on as a late sub and Townsend to play on the left instead of Chaldi. Townsend has not been brilliant either but he doesn't shy away from things at least, which has been a big problem for us these last few weeks. We've had too many passengers recently and I'd like to see a good committed performance for a change before the season ends.

I like the look of that. But take out Chadli or Lamela and put in Eriksen.

Half of me wants Hull to win, I really would like to see the Sports Direct Barcodes go down again. Dont know why. Just done like them. And as Hull are a good team for dropping our fodder on its good to keep them up. They can buy Adebayor and Kaboul maybe ;)

Ill go for 0-1 to Hull. Livermore with a deflected striker off Thudds Bum.

If we dare to lose this game, not only will it likely cost me £100 with a c0cky Gooner, it will be UNACCEPTABLE to have had such an end of season malaise that includes such limp displays and NO EXCUSES (we played two games a week when our gameplay and form were arguably at their best).

If Poch and the players are trying to finish 8th and avoid EL: UNACCEPTABLE

Our form has GOTTEN WORSE since we have had LESS games to play AND a more settled line-up (whether we agree with those line-ups it HAS been more settled): UNACCEPTABLE

Our worst displays since the league cup defeat have mostly come up against teams we should have been recording wins against: Not good enough

Our form has been as bad as Redknapp's dozy second half of the season's in 2011 and 2012: Not good enough

If we lose at home vs Hull, we have reverted back to the pre-Jol days. Come on Poch STOP THE ROT!!

COYS

If we dare to lose this game, not only will it likely cost me £100 with a c0cky Gooner, it will be UNACCEPTABLE to have had such an end of season malaise that includes such limp displays and NO EXCUSES (we played two games a week when our gameplay and form were arguably at their best).

Our form has GOTTEN WORSE since we have had LESS games to play AND a more settled line-up (whether we agree with those line-ups it HAS been more settled): UNACCEPTABLE

Our worst displays since the league cup defeat have mostly come up against teams we should have been recording wins against: Not good enough

Our form has been as bad as Redknapp's dozy second half of the season's in 2011 and 2012: Not good enough

If we lose at home vs Hull, we have reverted back to the pre-Jol days. Come on Poch STOP THE ROT!!

COYS

True. We really need to put in a performance and bang in some goals tomorrow to end somewhat on a high note. Except for the game against City, we've been horrible over the last couple of months.

COYS

No, no that can not be right the EL has to be to blame for our troubles or so they say. :)

Huddlestone is going to score a screamer from 30 yards out, and thus starting up the "can or can't he shoot" debate all over again! I can feel it.

(I'm in the "he can strike a ball sweetly, but not a great shooter" camp, if anyone asks)

Back