• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Hull

Huddlestone is going to score a screamer from 30 yards out, and thus starting up the "can or can't he shoot" debate all over again! I can feel it.

(I'm in the "he can strike a ball sweetly, but not a great shooter" camp, if anyone asks)

Thudd is one of the sweetest strikers of a ball I have seen since Hoddle. But he needs time to set himself, too much time. Thats why he only scores once in a blue moon as he gets closed down too much.

That goal he got up at City was a thing of beauty!

I like the look of that team. Maybe Friedel to come on as a late sub and Townsend to play on the left instead of Chaldi. Townsend has not been brilliant either but he doesn't shy away from things at least, which has been a big problem for us these last few weeks. We've had too many passengers recently and I'd like to see a good committed performance for a change before the season ends.

I like the idea of Townsend on the left doing the simple goddamned things (taking on his man, getting a cross in from the byline), so yeah, I'd agree with that.

I like the look of that. But take out Chadli or Lamela and put in Eriksen.

Half of me wants Hull to win, I really would like to see the Sports Direct Barcodes go down again. Dont know why. Just done like them. And as Hull are a good team for dropping our fodder on its good to keep them up. They can buy Adebayor and Kaboul maybe ;)

Ill go for 0-1 to Hull. Livermore with a deflected striker off Thudds Bum.

a) Again, good call, but perhaps Lamela doesn't deserve to be dropped given his recent efforts - him and Bentaleb seemed to be the only ones who gave a damn at Stoke, for example.

b)

c) Might want to update that in light of recent revelations, mate. :p

Win this. I mean, even Livermore got himself caught to sit this one out ! And next week it's away to the toffees.

Last game at home this season. We started a bit iffy, then got some amazing results and Arry was scoring for fun. Now it's sort of flip flopping to the summer hols.

The only thing exciting about this game is our new shirt. Not sure if we will wear the new shirt today or not but I think most people will be curious about the shirt than this match. Hope we will wear the new shirt in this match. Badly want to see how the shirt will look like when the players wear it. Not really looking forward to this match. We are badly off form, gettting just 1 win in 6 matches.

We don't look like winning any matches now. We do have excellent record against Hull, unbeaten in 8 matches in all competitions against them. But nowadays past records mean nothing to us. We have simply throw away too many good records this season ! We are experts in helping out teams in trouble. With Hull badly need to win to escape relegation, will be very surprised if we win this match !

All our key players seem to be badly out of form. Our main goal scorers Kane, Eriksen and Chadli are all struggling for form. Kane has not look like the same player since playing for England. He seems to have lost his clinical touches in front of goal since then. Maybe he finds it difficult to handle all the attention he gets now. I think Kane needs some rest to get back his old form. Really disappointed Eriksen has been out of form for long now. Thought he will be our best player this season based on his form earlier. But he is no longer as influential as before. Just hope, Kane and Eriksen will find some form in this match.

Very disappointed with our defence and midfield this season. Pochettino better improve both next season if he still wants to be at Spurs. It is really disappointing that Vertonghen-Fazio in defence and Dembele-Stambouli in midfield didn't play much this season. Thought they would be our best partnerships this season. But it is a pity they didn't get to play much. Instead, Pochettino relied too much on youngsters like Dier, Bentaleb and Mason. Hope we get better players next season.

Find it hard to get motivated for this match except for the new shirt. Hope we will do enough to get a win at once ! I think we need to finish this season in winning form to bring forward to next season.

Any team news yet ?

I think everyone will be looking forward to our new shirt. Hope we will wear that shirt in this match. Regarding the match, don't really care how we will play as long as we win this match !

We simply have to win today. If we don't then it looks like EL will be disappearing down the toilet. I don't like the thought of teams like Swansea and Southampton being better than us! I know some want us to get worse and slip behind other teams, but I certainly don't.

I would like us to be in the EL. Our form and results were so much better when we had 2 games a week.
Since then, with one game a week, we have been sh1t.
If our aim is to be regular CL participants, we have to not only get used to the mid week extra games, BUT plan from them - with our squad, team selection and fitness levels.
COYS

Our team today - Lloris (c), Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane.

Our subs today - Vorm, Yedlin, Dembele, Paulinho, Stambouli, Townsend, Soldado.

Our team today - Lloris (c), Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane.

Our subs today - Vorm, Yedlin, Dembele, Paulinho, Stambouli, Townsend, Soldado.
Good that Rose is back. Bad that Mason starts.

Hull must surely fancy their chances today.

It really is beyond worrying. Does he think we are playing well?
It is rather odd. I think we all pretty much know how that game will go today. I just hope we aren't completely devoid of shape and ideas today. I'd be happy just to see us cross the half way line with purpose and poise.

It is rather odd. I think we all pretty much know how that game will go today. I just hope we aren't completely devoid of shape and ideas today. I'd be happy just to see us cross the half way line with purpose and poise.

I know there are some players that he can't trust and are (to use the in phrase) "bad eggs" but surely not to the point he doesn't change the side

We need a committed performance today. Something he crowd can get behind and cheer.

I also think he should have had Friedel on the bench. That's another mistake IMO.

Back