• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Watford***

As per my post previously that you quoted - IF we want to be in with a chance of the title then it's a must win

If we're just happy to put up a challenge for 4th then it doesn't matter as much in that context I agree
But surely if the aim is the title most games are must aims at this point? Can we say that a draw it's fine against Watford, but Chelsea is a must win?

Last edited:
That is a defeatest attitude of the highest order. I want to WIN against Chelsea more than any other team.
What I said has nothing to do with not wanting to win against Chelsea. I can want a win against Chelsea just as much as you do without thinking of the game as a must win.

I obviously disagree that my attitude is defeatist. If you feel the need to label my attitude in this manner... I feel no need to continue this conversation.

After such an awesome opening post by yours truly, how can you clams allow this OMT to be about the game versus Chelsea Scum and from page one anorl!!!????

Therefore, I propose, that in the event of a defeat suffered by our beloved Spurs at the Vicarage, that blame to be shared equally upon all the shoulders of the blasphemers that hath uttered the Chelsea Scum....

We lose and its off with their Avatars!!!!!!!

Back