• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Watford***

There's the Royal George just outside Euston Station and Euston Flyer and The Rocket along Euston Road between Euston and Kings Cross.

The Euston Flyer is a good pub, but I don't think it shows sport. I'm not convinced about the other two either

I had an extensive search around there one night when we were on a year or so ago. Friend In Hand, plus a wine bar on Russell Square called Night and Day (which didn't have the sound on), were the only two I turned up

The Euston Flyer is a good pub, but I don't think it shows sport. I'm not convinced about the other two either

I had an extensive search around there one night when we were on a year or so ago. Friend In Hand, plus a wine bar on Russell Square called Night and Day (which didn't have the sound on), were the only two I turned up

I've watched football at the Royal George. The other two claim they show football on their web sites and they have screens in the pub as far as I can remember.

It shows all sports at the flyer

I'm not saying we shouldn't aim for the title, I just don't believe we can for the following reasons:

• Mentality - Every time we have the chance to win and go top we blow it. We can't even get to the top of the league let alone stay there. Ourselves and Arsenal can't deal with any kind of pressure that comes with being title challengers. We seem to perform much better when people don't talk about us.
  • Goals - We don't create enough chances for Kane and we aren't clinical enough with the chances we do create.
  • Our bench isn't good enough.
  • We draw too many games.
You do realize we haven't drawn a game since the Scum away, almost two months ago, and in that same period are averaging more than 2.5 goals/game? :confused:

I'm not saying we shouldn't aim for the title, I just don't believe we can for the following reasons:

• Mentality - Every time we have the chance to win and go top we blow it. We can't even get to the top of the league let alone stay there. Ourselves and Arsenal can't deal with any kind of pressure that comes with being title challengers. We seem to perform much better when people don't talk about us.
  • Goals - We don't create enough chances for Kane and we aren't clinical enough with the chances we do create.
  • Our bench isn't good enough.
  • We draw too many games.

Mentality - possibly true but we ah why had many chances to go top... and arsenal do go top a few times a season and then crumble and deny it even happened almost

Goals - we have the same GD as Arsenal now and have spanked a few sides. I would have agreed 8 weeks ago but not now

bench - the bench is fine when we don't have half a first 11 out. We haven't had our first 11 available for own game yet IIRC

Draws - again a fair comment from a while back but not now

Our biggest challenge for the title id that the two favourites simply play less games due to
Not being in Europe. Our aim should be to over take City and stay there

We have won our last 3 league matches. We need to continue our winning form to stay in the top 4 race. We have an excellent record against Watford, winning 7 and drawing 2 of our last 9 matches against them in all competitions. We have also won our last 3 away matches at Watford. So, there is no reason why we cannot win this match. But we should not get complacent and give them due respect as they have beaten ManU at home this season.

It was nice to see Kane scoring his first goal after 3 matches against Southampton. But Kane has never scored against Watford before. Hope he can get his first ever goal against Watford in this match. Wish Janssen can comeon later in the match and get a goal as well. Son did well to score against Southampton after coming on as the susb. Hope he can make a good impact again.

Our midfield had a mixed match against Southampton. Both Wanyama and Dembele made too many mistakes against Southampton. We need both to cut down on their mistakes to become a compact midfield unit. Alli had a good match against Southampton, scoring 2 goals. Hope he can score again in this match. Similiarly, Eriksen had a decent match against Southampton, creating 2 goals. Just wish Eriksen can score from freekick if we do get one against Watford.

Our defence need to give Watford due respect as they have a good scoring record at home.But our defence is not the same when Alderweireld and Vertonghen are not playing together. Both Dier and Wimmer are too error prone. So hope Alderweireld will be fit to play in this match. Walker and Rose have been playing well in attack this season. But they need to concentrate more in defence as well. Lloris needs to make sure our defence are alert all the time, especially against our former player Capoue.

Traditionally, we get complacent against weak teams like Watford. But Watford are the sort of team we should be beating to stay in the top 4 race. Hope we turn up with the right mentality and get the win we need.

Any t*e*a*m n*e*w*s yet ?

Wish Lamela is fit for this match as he scored against Watford away last season. We tend to get complacent against teams like Watford. But we need to continue our winning run to stay in touch with the teams above us. We have a chance to move above Arsenal and ManCity into 3rd place if we win this match. Hope we will be ruthless against Watford and get the much needed win.

Watford away and no one has posted this photo yet

i

There's the Royal George just outside Euston Station and Euston Flyer and The Rocket along Euston Road between Euston and Kings Cross.
Or Mabel's Tavern just behind Euston Flyer - medium size pub but has a screen viewable literally from wherever you are standing (except the toilet)

Starting XI:
Lloris (c)
Trippier - Alderweireld - Wimmer - Rose
Dier - Wanyama
Eriksen - Dele - Son
Kane​

Substitutes:
Vorm
Carter-Vickers
Davies
Dembele
Winks