• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Watford***

I would say its the normal 4-2-3-1 with Wanyama and Dier playing the deeper role.
I suspect might try and soak up pressure and play on the counter attack with their wing backs, so one of Wanyama or Dier will probably sit a little deeper when we attack so they can immediately press the wingback anytime they manage to get a decent out ball, leaving his partner (Dier/Wanyama) and the CBs to pick up and recycle possession

Nothing from the team sheet that suggests that. We'll see when the game starts.

It definitely does. I don't know why anyone thinks we would play Dier and Wanyama as the two in midfield out of choice. Watford play 3 at the back and we've likely gone to match them to get the full backs up easier and support closer to Kane, who would be isolated against their 3 otherwise.

Deeney has never scored against us, you know what that means.

Its a decent shout, had he not got that 100th goal in his last match, I would have said he was nailed on to get it against us

Also,
The chance to go 3rd (for 2 hours) against a team who have never beat us in the PL era. I think we know what that would mean for 'old Spurs'. Lets see if we can shake that tag off

Come on you Spurs! This will be a difficult match, despite Watford struggling with injuries. We have to give it 100% to get a result.

Shame Zuniga out, so Ighalo starts.
That makes it a bit more difficult, but should give us more space in their half.

Back