• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

I think Kulusevski have something to offer this season, he has looked more aware and "on the ball" lately compared to last year.

I sure hope so. We all know what he is capable of. When he is on fire he brings x-factor in spades.

I'll be shocked if the starting lineup is anything other than:

-----------------Vicario-----------------
Porro--Romero--VDV--Udogie
---------------Bentancur--------------
-----------Sarr-------Maddison-----
Johnson--------------------------Son
-----------------Solanke----------------
Well played, sir, well played.

Harsh to leave Kulu out of the XI! He's been one of the stand out players in pre season
I think we might see him on early in the 2nd half. I also think that Maddison really has to step up his game not to be subbed for Bergvall. That's a win-win really. I also love that we have a lot of promising youngsters in the mix, rather than hoping for players like Perisic to turn things around.

I was talking about who drops out of the squad, not the first team.

Davies presumably - no real need for him with Dragusin and Spence.

There will be a Obobert vs Werner battle for a bench spot too hopefully.

Devine and Moore even pushing others out as the season progresses?

Starting XI: Hermansen; Justin, Vestergaard, Faes, Kristiansen; Winks, Buonanotte, Ndidi; Fatawu, Vardy (c), De Cordova-Reid.

Substitutes: Ward, Ricardo, Okoli, Nelson, Choudhury, Soumare, McAteer, Mavididi, Cannon.

Back