• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

First time in my life (45 years) that I’d be happy to see any of our starting 11 or subs on the pitch.

Amazing really, has to be a sign of progress.

+2 or 3 not even in the squad.

Davies presumably - no real need for him with Dragusin and Spence.

There will be a Obobert vs Werner battle for a bench spot too hopefully.

Devine and Moore even pushing others out as the season progresses?
What about Lankshear? He’ll need minutes too

Davies presumably - no real need for him with Dragusin and Spence.

There will be a Obobert vs Werner battle for a bench spot too hopefully.

Devine and Moore even pushing others out as the season progresses?
Alfie going on loan to Wednesday I think. So Moore and donley?

Alfie going on loan to Wednesday I think. So Moore and donley?

Donley has been linked with loans as well.

Just Moore from the academy sticking with the first team by the looks of it. But I hope he bounces between them so he keeps getting minutes

Can’t argue with the selection from Ange. Is what I expected and probably would have gone for. Bench shows we have real strength in depth.

Am intrigued to see if we’ve improved defensively from last season. If we have, we can be right up there. If not, we’ll flatter to deceive again.

So we’ll win 5-4 to answer none of those questions…

Can’t argue with the selection from Ange. Is what I expected and probably would have gone for. Bench shows we have real strength in depth.

Am intrigued to see if we’ve improved defensively from last season. If we have, we can be right up there. If not, we’ll flatter to deceive again.

So we’ll win 5-4 to answer none of those questions…

On paper our defence looks amazing individually, best we’ve had in years. Need to improve tactically when defending & particularly on set pieces.

and Odobert for a more tricky player on the bench to change things up.

No need to have THREE defenders on the bench.

That bench covers every position on the pitch.

3 defenders, 2 CMS, 2 wingers and a forward.

With the amount of running the fullbacks will be asked to do, and Udogies lack of pre season, I could see both coming off at somepoint in the game.

Donley has been linked with loans as well.

Just Moore from the academy sticking with the first team by the looks of it. But I hope he bounces between them so he keeps getting minutes
Donley plays for Leyton Orient.
Gray is warming up with the first team starters.

A bit more confident now I have seen our team and bench. They have three quality Premier League players, their two in midfield and Vardy up top. Hope Solanke scores, but Richarlison off the bench will always be a handful. Time for Johnson to step up though because I think Richy and Kulu will offer more experience shape-wise.

I'm feeling quite violent.
I don't want to simply beat Leicester.
I want us to absolutely smash the crap out of them 17-0 with Vardy split in half on the half way line, his entrails spelling out THFC.

Back