• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Do any of them work for you? all i seem to get is video file not found.

Works fine from Amsterdam, some you have to change the server and they are not always on the nearest which is a shame - still, select it let it start then make a cuppa to let the buffer build up a bit and all cool.. http://37.128.191.200/?852

Used it too much at my work Marky, they blocked it lol - sites getting better too now, they are starting to use subs with the newer releases :)

Watched A Clockwork Orange yesterday. Don't know what to make of it really. I understood it perfectly, but I don't get what the point of the film was.

Stanley Kubrick did make some strange films.

New Robocop.

robocop-lot.jpg

hmm.

Oh dear GHod do they nto realise action movies have moved on in the last 20 years, clearly it is set up so the son can take over the franchise from willis and the studio can keep making movies.

Hmm... With the stuff that comes out nowadays, I'm actually finding myself yearning for a dodgy Arnie film!

Back