• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watching Tomorrow Never Dies, now for me that is one of the weakest Bond films, but watching it at the selection of housemate.

Goldfinger is the best bond IMO

Best Bond Girl has to be Honor Blackman

Can't really argue with those selections.

Have you ever read the book? SPOILER ALERT - It ends with Bond "curing" Pussy Galore of her lesbianism (she's the leader of a lesbian terror group). The last line reads... "I'd never met a real man before now". Classic 50's unpolitical correctness!

Anybody seen Taken 2 or Looper? I wanna see both.

Saw Looper. Unfortunately didn't really get what people were raving about, not sure what it was but I just wasn't properly sucked in to it like you have to be with those kind of games. The prosthetics thing annoyed me, why not just get someone who looked a bit like Bruce Willis?

Watched Horrible Bosses yesterday. I know it's been out for ages, but nevertheless, it was great.

Jason Bateman is a great actor. Can't think of a bad role he's played. A few iffy movies, but his role is usually a good'un

And for any fans of his who haven't watched Arrested Development, make that the top of your list to watch

Am I the only guy or girl on the planet or universe for that matter who just doesnt like the Bond thing?

I have never liked one of the movies.

Ill give Skyfall a go but not like interested

Watched Taken 2 and hated the camera angles for the fight sequences. I was also falling asleep through most of it but that's more to do with lack of sleep last night than anything else.

Looper is way overrated, can't see why people 5 star it.

Watching Bullitt now.

Back