• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Saw The Sweeney last night. Plan B is a dirty chav! Ray Winstone's over the top ****ney accent was grating as always. Would Hayley Atwell really get with Ray Winstone? Those were my quibbles, but an enjoyable fim nevertheless.

foreign movies any good to you ?

Ils (Them), French - young couple get besieged by masked assailants at their country home, horror
Tell No One - French, thriller - can't remember the plot but it was very good - IMDB it

saw the american version of The Grudge recently which was fudging creepy

Eden Lake - low budget brit horror, young couple terrorized by chavs in the woods

The other half makes me watch the foreign movies and i can tell you that the movie tell no one is now one of my favourite movies of all time, is amazing. The wife is thought murdered but it is quickly clear she did not die. I shall not say to much in case people have not seen it, just to say it backs up what i have thought after every encounter i have had with the "horsey set" freaks the lot of them.

Oddly the bird from four weddings and a funeral is in it but she only speaks french in it.

If you can get past the having to read the words then some of these foreign movies are pretty good.

Definitely overrated and seemed really short, there was precious depth & large parts of the novel ideas of the film had been explored in other films even if in slightly different ways. Would give it 2 out of 5.

Gone 6/10

Positives: Amanda Seyfried is on screen for almost the entire 90 minutes
Negatives: The ending, it's like they completely ran out of creativity for the last 30 minutes.

Red Lights 6/10

Another promising start ruined by a poor ending. Would have been better with someone else than de Niro IMO. At least Elizabeth Olsen is a lot cuter than her sisters.

Odd, all the ones i try just say video no found even on that new list you just posted... strange things

Back