• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I think we should absolutely expect it.
Whether we like it or not, there will be some form of civil war in the US. The Federal government will have to battle certain states which refuse to acknowledge the rule, and furthermore I believe there will absolutely be appeals lodged. I know you know but I am not sure many others acknowledge just how far along in the game the GOP got with regards to the supreme court stuff.

Yes, good if it happens but as of now, all legal challenges are the work of 'the crooked dems' and it is a giant conspiracy. I'm holding on for a tough end to this year mate, hoping that at the very least, Harris can win by enough to make the subsequent flimflam be seen for what it is.
The non-certification of elections results has already happened in previous elections but so far only in a relatively small number of places. Marc Elias, who is the absolute bane of the GOP, has sued successfully in these instances and won. However this time there will be a flood of counties non-certifying results that even his dedicated teams may not be able to cope with in a timely fashion. This could get very messy.

What form of civil war are you envisaging, national guard against the US military? I can't see it coming to that. Maybe a few good old boys with AR15s but they will not last 2 mins.

Well the maga horde were right about a giant conspiracy but it was enacted by Trump and his goons. There was a multi pronged approach to overturn the election with the fake electors scheme only one aspect of it. The storming of the capital was another facet, the most visible maybe but there was so much more that went on. It was breath taking in its depth. I thought the courts would catch up with trump in the 4 years since the election but somehow he has managed to avoid the worst of it so far. This is also why he will never drop out. He is running to stay out of prison as much as anything else. Harris has to win and by a big enough margin to remove all doubt.

Last edited:
The non-certification of elections results has already happened in previous elections but so far only in a relatively small number of places. Marc Elias, who is the absolute bane of the GOP, has sued successfully in these instances and won. However this time there will be a flood of counties non-certifying results that even his dedicated teams may not be able to cope with in a timely fashion. This could get very messy.

What form of civil war are you envisaging, national guard against the US military? I can't see it coming to that. Maybe a few good old boys with AR15s but they will not last 2 mins.

Well the maga horde were right about a giant conspiracy but it was enacted by Trump and his goons. There was a multi pronged approach to overturn the election with the fake electors scheme only one aspect of it. The storming of the capital was another facet, the most visible maybe but there was so much more that went on. It was breath taking in its depth. I thought the courts would catch up with trump in the 4 years since the election but somehow he has managed to avoid the worst of it so far. This is also why he will never drop out. He is running to stay out of prison as much as anything else. Harris has to win and by a big enough margin to remove all doubt.
I think if Harris wins, and certain state leaders refuse to abide by federal law, we will see some very ugly times. People did not believe anything like Jan 6th would happen. I hope the situation remains a hypothetical and that Trump does not get elected. I will say that either way, the game is being played by them sadly...

There we have it, the left wants to take your children and turn them in to non binaries and a vote against Donald Trump is one of the worst crimes that could be committed.

Plus the egregious misuse of the term "War crime", it's terrifying that anyone could be watching that and be convinced.

It's probably best to just not watch any of this brickshow as it unfolds. However, it's not as if we're in a serene sensible era over here with coked up gammons destroying libraries to save our clamry. I have tried to understand those of a right wing persuasion and I appreciate the above are fairly extreme examples of it going wrong but fudge me I can't wrap my head around it.

There we have it, the left wants to take your children and turn them in to non binaries and a vote against Donald Trump is one of the worst crimes that could be committed.

Plus the egregious misuse of the term "War crime", it's terrifying that anyone could be watching that and be convinced.

It's probably best to just not watch any of this brickshow as it unfolds. However, it's not as if we're in a serene sensible era over here with coked up gammons destroying libraries to save our clamry. I have tried to understand those of a right wing persuasion and I appreciate the above are fairly extreme examples of it going wrong but fudge me I can't wrap my head around it.

Sadly this is part of a global issue which is seeing destabilization perpetrated by the likes of Putin. As for Voigt, I loved him as an actor but sadly will now find it hard to watch him as he has soiled himself repeatedly in my eyes yet stubbornly refuses to change his brick-filled pants.

Sadly this is part of a global issue which is seeing destabilization perpetrated by the likes of Putin. As for Voigt, I loved him as an actor but sadly will now find it hard to watch him as he has soiled himself repeatedly in my eyes yet stubbornly refuses to change his brick-filled pants.

I think social media and the lack of content control plays a big part. Normally these idiots would be mumbling to themselves in a corner of the pub or at best putting up flyers that nobody would read. Now they're all congregating in their echo chambers and the chief loon owns one of the biggest.

I think social media and the lack of content control plays a big part. Normally these idiots would be mumbling to themselves in a corner of the pub or at best putting up flyers that nobody would read. Now they're all congregating in their echo chambers and the chief loon owns one of the biggest.

Absolutely. we're back at the whole 'editorial' versus not debate. If social media was held responsible for what it published (as periodicals and dailies are) it'd be far easier to clamp down on.

I hold a twitter account due to work, and rarely engage directly with it as a point of expression. I do have to look at it far more than I want, and since that tool took it over, the shift to extreme violence and overall dumbdown mentality is striking. He is a disgrace too. And a dangerous one.

He always was.
What I don't get is that this in someone that grew up in the 60s, lived the the lifestyle and is now advocating for Trump and the suppression of the freedoms they all wanted back in the day.
I take he's found GHod?
Punk rock for the elderly. They think they’re sticking it to ‘the man’ (by supporting a billionaire with autocratic tendencies).

He always was.
What I don't get is that this in someone that grew up in the 60s, lived the the lifestyle and is now advocating for Trump and the suppression of the freedoms they all wanted back in the day.
I take he's found GHod?
My own brother has similarly gone down the rabbit hole, and like Voight my brother's life up to that point should have given him a more worldy outlook on life. It didn't though. For my brother it might have been the pandemic lockdown, with almost nothing at all to do for that period except kill time, meant he spent too much of it getting mindfudged by Youtube. And once a thought gets stuck in the mind it is hard to dislodge it.

Might just be how it's reported in the UK but Trumps campaign looks like one of the worst campaigns I've ever seen, even worse than the Tories. You'd think with all those highly paid advisors they'd have a much better plan. Looks like all the momentum is with Harris, her VP pick seems pretty good.

Might just be how it's reported in the UK but Trumps campaign looks like one of the worst campaigns I've ever seen, even worse than the Tories. You'd think with all those highly paid advisors they'd have a much better plan. Looks like all the momentum is with Harris, her VP pick seems pretty good.
Im not sure it matters. Its a battle of hope against hate. Trump just needs to stir up enough hatred, it doesnt have to be a good or popular campaign. Just make enough people feel bad about life

Thread should be renamed 'American Kindergarden'.
The orange Psychopath is like a 5 year old! Absolutely pathetic.
20240807_165147.jpg

Im not sure it matters. Its a battle of hope against hate. Trump just needs to stir up enough hatred, it doesnt have to be a good or popular campaign. Just make enough people feel bad about life

Coversely, all Harris and Walz have to do is energise a voting base amongst the youth, women, and minorities which actually has them believing someone gives a fudge about them.

Back