• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

It's quite incredible how the momentum shifted after Biden withdrew. Trump is on the back foot at the moment, struggling to get the attention he craves so desperately.

It's a long way to go, and who am I to predict the outcome of the election, but so far it feels as if the tide has turned in favour of the democrats.

It's quite incredible how the momentum shifted after Biden withdrew. Trump is on the back foot at the moment, struggling to get the attention he craves so desperately.

It's a long way to go, and who am I to predict the outcome of the election, but so far it feels as if the tide has turned in favour of the democrats.
I like to believe the same. But the trouble is so much depends on such a small number of States.

Or trying to build up the 'Independent' candidate as you think he will gain more from Dems than Republicans so this endorsement actually ends up working in Trump's favour .....

Good shout.
In the end, Harris just has to go where no Dem has (usually) gone before and keep speaking to everyone!

Been watching "Watergate" on BBC2 it's an old documentary but still interesting, amazing that so many incompetent people reach high level positions, if anything it shows nothing much has changed in politics.

Trump glitched for about 22 seconds in his rally last night. Let's see if the NYT or Post run a hundred articles on it like they did for the Biden debate performance.
Untrue apparently he was waiting for a paramedic to deal with an audience member?

Or trying to build up the 'Independent' candidate as you think he will gain more from Dems than Republicans so this endorsement actually ends up working in Trump's favour .....

I like to believe the same. But the trouble is so much depends on such a small number of States.

This 'could' be worrying...
If you have 6 minutes, watch this. It's a bit alarming.

Back