• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Both partys are as bent as a nine bob note. i lived in the states for a few years and loved the place but sadly the politicions are full of brick. Hell they even once had a PRESIDENT who was a actor and his leading role was back up to a monkey.
Any problem with Ukraine having a comedian as PRESIDENT?

For some reason that you didnt expand upon is that you seem to have a problem with a former actor being an effective president so I’m wondering how you feel about how effective a former comedian is as a president.

My point is that.
Because presidents usually wait until after the election to become comedians, and not very funny ones.

For some reason that you didnt expand upon is that you seem to have a problem with a former actor being an effective president so I’m wondering how you feel about how effective a former comedian is as a president.

My point is that.
As an aside, Reagan was an utter disaster for humanity. I'll give you that he was effective at it.

As an aside, Reagan was an utter disaster for humanity. I'll give you that he was effective at it.

I think mixed, yes he did a lot of damage, but he played a key role in ending the Cold War and stopping the crazy nuclear weapon proliferation across the globe.

A more hawkish president could easily have marched into a full unclear war in the 80’s.

I think mixed, yes he did a lot of damage, but he played a key role in ending the Cold War and stopping the crazy nuclear weapon proliferation across the globe.

A more hawkish president could easily have marched into a full unclear war in the 80’s.
Maybe but on the other hand neoliberalism is on course to destroy all of civilisation and life on earth, so swings and roundaouts

My point is that.

Well seeing as we are in the Ameican Politics thread my post was about the farce that is the American system, so why anyone would bring the debate around to Ukraine was baffling. But whatever floats yer boat i guess.

Well seeing as we are in the Ameican Politics thread my post was about the farce that is the American system, so why anyone would bring the debate around to Ukraine was baffling. But whatever floats yer boat i guess.

It’s the biggest issue in world politics right now, and should the election go Trumps way, his promised betrayal of Ukraine will likely lead to a total collapse of world stability and almost certain global nuclear annihilation.

That’s probably why.

It’s the biggest issue in world politics right now, and should the election go Trumps way, his promised betrayal of Ukraine will likely lead to a total collapse of world stability and almost certain global nuclear annihilation.

That’s probably why.
Thankfully I don't think he can win.

Caught a bit of Harris recently and GHod she is a bit dim as well. Well meaning but she makes me look intelligent.

Did not like everything he did but Obama was a smart guy. Why don't people like that run for office.

That’s probably why.

I am not sure most can really fathom how bad it would get with Trump. He has already fluffed the pillows with his supreme courst stacking; half the battle is won for him. Sometimes I get tired discussing/explaining what he is about and wants to do. If people don't wanna see it then lawd 'elp us...

I still don't understand how Trump has not been found guilty of anything since he was President! It's been years now and not only has he gotten away with a load of brick, He's still able to run again, AND his party still back him over all the other potential candidates in their party. It's madness

Why do you think she is 'dim'?
When she talks, she contradicts herself, she tails off mid sentence as if she has forgotten what even she herself was saying.

If I were an American I would vote for her as the best candidate, but she is pretty thick. Whatever you think of Starmer or Sunak or even Boris at least you know they are intelligent even if you don't agree with their Politics.

I think I'm smarter then Harris and Trump.

Back