• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Digital trading cards at $99 each.

Buy 15 and get a real one in the mail with “an authentic piece” of the suit Trump wore for his debate with Joe Biden.

Buy 75 and you’ll be invited to join Trump “for a gala dinner” at his club in Jupiter, Florida.

This is not a donation drive for his campaign, every cent goes straight to Trump.
The. World. Is. F ucked.

GWv61PfXgAAkQ41

And yet after all the rambling, he gets a round of applause - I guess from the maga comment thrown in at the end.
Hard not to see a fudged up election where this idiot wins again..

The correct response after that would have been silence and tumbleweeds.

And yet after all the rambling, he gets a round of applause - I guess from the maga comment thrown in at the end.
Hard not to see a fudged up election where this idiot wins again..

The correct response after that would have been silence and tumbleweeds.
It’s close - but there’s hope he’ll lose.

It has defo swung Harris way
Not so much in the key states yet, still very close.

And there is the stigma (at least a perceived one for the land of Septic's) of voting in a woman and a mixed race one at that - hopefully she batters the crap out of him in the debates and puts it plainly on show to convince the undecideds that he is an utter idiot.

Although quite how you can be undecided when he is the other option is beyond me. But hey-ho..

Didn’t see the debate but I see Taylor Swift has endorsed Harris. Not a big fan of Harris but it’s an easy choice between her and Trump. In all seriousness, Swift’s endorsement could get more young people to vote and you’d think they’d be more likely to vote democrat rather than republican?

Not so much in the key states yet, still very close.

And there is the stigma (at least a perceived one for the land of Septic's) of voting in a woman and a mixed race one at that - hopefully she batters the crap out of him in the debates and puts it plainly on show to convince the undecideds that he is an utter idiot.

Although quite how you can be undecided when he is the other option is beyond me. But hey-ho..
The recent NYT poll which has them neck and neck was shown to be flawed (MAGA biased). Or if you are taking a lead from Nate Silver, don't, he is a Thiel paid shill. She's had a consistent 3 point lead among likely voter for a while now, and that was pre-debate. Trump was ahead in one battleground state (AZ). I imagine that Harris' number will take a little jump after the debate and the Taylor Swift endorsement too.

I've made this general point before but the polls have been consistenly wrong one way for about 8 years and have shown a GOP bias that has not manifested in any of the elections since. So that also is also a positive to take on board for non-Trump fans.

The recent NYT poll which has them neck and neck was shown to be flawed (MAGA biased). Or if you are taking a lead from Nate Silver, don't, he is a Thiel paid shill. She's had a consistent 3 point lead among likely voter for a while now, and that was pre-debate. Trump was ahead in one battleground state (AZ). I imagine that Harris' number will take a little jump after the debate and the Taylor Swift endorsement too.

I've made this general point before but the polls have been consistenly wrong one way for about 8 years and have shown a GOP bias that has not manifested in any of the elections since. So that also is also a positive to take on board for non-Trump fans.

Who now?
Not a clue who that is, nor from the description have any inclination to get to know lol.

The topic regularly comes up with NA based colleagues, they have all been saying how close - as to their source, meh who knows. As long as the orange clown man doesn't win then all good.

Both partys are as bent as a nine bob note. i lived in the states for a few years and loved the place but sadly the politicions are full of brick. Hell they even once had a PRESIDENT who was a actor and his leading role was back up to a monkey.

Who now?
Not a clue who that is, nor from the description have any inclination to get to know lol.

The topic regularly comes up with NA based colleagues, they have all been saying how close - as to their source, meh who knows. As long as the orange clown man doesn't win then all good.
Nate Silver was the fair haired boy of election polling when he was main man at the 538 polling website. He's left them now and since then his bonfides have been called into question frequently. He's still often quoted but is an unreliable source now. If you don;t know who he is don't bother googling him IMO.

Both partys are as bent as a nine bob note. i lived in the states for a few years and loved the place but sadly the politicions are full of brick. Hell they even once had a PRESIDENT who was a actor and his leading role was back up to a monkey.

It's not a new story in global politics, but whatever about that...there is a very clear line here. If Trump gets in, say hello to a shameless dictatorship where his initial deployment of the supreme court to be a political cudgel will have no checks or balances, say hello to politicization of the federal system and depts, and say hello to a 'superpower' going on its knees because the 'commander in chief' wants to be loved by tinpot global dictators and fascists. It's a simple choice; in this case, the stakes are pretty high mate.

Back