• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Spain get knocked out on purpose, mostly Barca/Real players so maybe worried about getting home without Ronaldo and Messi to carry them?

Last edited:
Great stat: Eriksen ran further than any other player during the group stage. 36km.

That Rebic fellow on Croatia is terrible! Why is he in the team? brick stats on him as well. Gets a lot of red cards as well.

(now watch him score)

I realise it's not really in the spirit of the thing, but the sooner all the rest of the teams with Spurs players in their squads are out, the happier I'll be, so come on Croatia.

I realise it's not really in the spirit of the thing, but the sooner all the rest of the teams with Spurs players in their squads are out, the happier I'll be, so come on Croatia.

I get that, but it would be pretty sweet if Kane could lift the cup! Think about it, get 5 (or whatever it is) players back as world cup winners. That would be excellent! Experience of winning something grand etc. Not saying it will happen in a million years, though, I'm pretty confident England will go out against Colombia.

I get that, but it would be pretty sweet if Kane could lift the cup! Think about it, get 5 (or whatever it is) players back as world cup winners. That would be excellent! Experience of winning something grand etc. Not saying it will happen in a million years, though, I'm pretty confident England will go out against Colombia.

I make you right there :D

Croatia not as convincing as in the group stage, to say the least. Looks slower and their passing isn't up to that standard. Denmark much improved though.

I always thought they’d do well. Tuesday is massive. Get through that and anything really could happen.
Yeh I think so, its opened up like a can of beans, I don't see a reason why we could not win it, understand we might not but I feel very optimistic.

What the hell is up with Yurari's leg?

T2AHq19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back