• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, I’m on a lonely hill, I may die on it, but I’ll die knowing I’m right.
Have you not watched it? His arm was elevated from getting the leaverage to jump. The arm was then on its way down again until he realised he'd misjudged the height of the ball then he started raising it again knowing it might help to block anything anyone behind him might do with the ball.

So unnatural position. Simple. And a great call.

The most boring of matches. Spain doing their best “death by a thousand tiny cuts” routine. I feel agricultural admitting that they are boring the brick out of me. Isco looks decent!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Have you not watched it? His arm was elevated from getting the leaverage to jump. The arm was then on its way down again until he realised he'd misjudged the height of the ball then he started raising it again knowing it might help to block anything anyone behind him might do with the ball.

So unnatural position. Simple. And a great call.

His action was to hopefully block the path of the ball, which is not the same as knowingly blocking the path of the ball. He did not intentionally move his arm to the ball as he didn’t know where the ball was.

His action was to hopefully block the path of the ball, which is not the same as knowingly blocking the path of the ball. He did not intentionally move his arm to the ball as he didn’t know where the ball was.

If the ball hits your outstretched arm in the box, then that is a pen. Whether intended or not, your arm has impeded the ball. I doubt you will find too many who admit to handling on purpose other than that horrible clam Suarez against Ghana! FWIW I agree with you on this one, I don’t think he meant it either so unlucky but it had to be given.

If the ball hits your outstretched arm in the box, then that is a pen. Whether intended or not, your arm has impeded the ball. I doubt you will find too many who admit to handling on purpose other than that horrible clam Suarez against Ghana! FWIW I agree with you on this one, I don’t think he meant it either so unlucky but it had to be given.

My issue is merely that a law is being applied based on precedent and what people think is reasonable, rather than the exact wording in the laws, which leads to inconsistency.

That’s a pen

VAR disagrees

putincomputer.jpg

Wow. Goalkeeper heroics.
Brilliant. Glad to see Spain go out regardless, but they didn’t do much to endear themselves with the way they played.
Argentina, Portugal, Spain all out in the round of 16. I wonder what odds you’d have got for that.

f#ck me. This just opened up our half of the draw.

No easy games at a WC. But we will never have a better chance of getting to a final, I know which half of the draw I would like to be in now

Ha ha

Spain were robbed of a pen in ET but they hardly made use of their superiority in the 90.

and another dipper clam goes home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back