• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ifab who change the rules and give clarification to them issued the unnatural position so it is formalised.

It’s coming home !!!

Likely Colombia, Sweden, Croatia IMO - certainly doable, but England haven't really been tested against proper opposition this tournament (Belgium didn't count), and that's a big, big question mark. But undeniably this could be your best chance in years.

I don't think you'll make it past Croatia though, and if you do, that will probably mean Brazil in the final. Which I don't think you'll beat either, but then again; I had Germany to win it all, and look what happened.

It's incredible though that we will have the WC quarter finals without Germany, Italy, Argentina, Spain and Holland.

Likely Colombia, Sweden, Croatia IMO - certainly doable, but England haven't really been tested against proper opposition this tournament (Belgium didn't count), and that's a big, big question mark. But undeniably this could be your best chance in years.

I don't think you'll make it past Croatia though, and if you do, that will probably mean Brazil in the final. Which I don't think you'll beat either, but then again; I had Germany to win it all, and look what happened.

It's incredible though that we will have the WC quarter finals without Germany, Italy, Argentina, Spain and Holland.

Why do you favour Columbia?
They should have and would have topped their group granted and IMO are a very good team but can also be flaky like a lot of the sides who are marginal (I put England in that bracket too)

Croatia for me are a genuine solid bet for Thai side of the draw but their defence is a weakness whilst having a great midfield (best in world football)

All of this mirth, merriment and dreaming can only lead to one thing can’t it, a comfortable win for Colombea on Tuesday.

I agree with @Bedfordspurs Croatia are in a great position, and IMO, the best team in the tournament, the only weak spot they have is Lovren but they’ve managed to pretect him so far, even Messi couldn’t trouble them.

All of this mirth, merriment and dreaming can only lead to one thing can’t it, a comfortable win for Colombea on Tuesday.

I agree with @Bedfordspurs Croatia are in a great position, and IMO, the best team in the tournament, the only weak spot they have is Lovren but they’ve managed to pretect him so far, even Messi couldn’t trouble them.

I'm sure that they will love ripping Russia a new one.

France look the pick of the pack in the other side of the draw to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back