• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost as if the Ingerlund camp were aware of these possibilities before they played the Belgies!!!!

Edit: On a serious note, it does expose a flaw in the way the fixtures are organised. It would make it much more interesting if there was an actual draw instead of this route-mapping, whatever the difficulties.

Last edited:
All these players from the Championship now in the knock outs on our side of the drawer.....proper excited now

I’m amazed that this side of the group is still deemed to be ‘easy’. Yes, perhaps teams expected to progress haven’t, but there’s a reason why they haven’t. The teams that have won through have deserved to, they have performed to a level of efficiency in beating their rivals. These teams have understated quality. So the idea that England can easily get past them all? No.

Every match that England plays will be tough. England could lose against Colombia. Colombia aren’t just going to let England play their game and surrender as its England.

So much as I want England to win the World Cup, it’s going to be far from easy no matter whether we play the top seeds, or over achieving teams. So less of this easy side if the draw. England need to do the cliche thing of taking each game at a time, playingvat the highest level possible and let’s see how far that takes the team.

I wondered if Rebic could still have scored, seemed more concerned with holding his leg than where the ball went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back