• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

These are Opta passing stats for bentaleb ..... i dont know where i can find stats on forward passing..anyone know?

DISTRIBUTION
Total Passes
  • Total:48
  • Successful:38
  • % Successful:79.2
Opponents Half
  • Successful:19
  • % Successful:86.4
Final Third
  • Successful:4
  • % Successful:100
Crossing
  • Total:0
  • Successful:0
  • % Successful:0
Assist Potential
  • Through Balls:0
  • Chances Created:2
  • Assists:0
  • Mins Per Chance Created:47

and for defending

DEFENDING
Fantasy
  • Clean Sheets:1
  • Goals Conceded:0
Aerial Duels
  • Total:3
  • Won:2
  • % Won:66.7
Tackles
  • Won:1
  • % Won:33.3
Loose Ball
  • Interceptions:2
  • Recoveries:4
  • Clearances:1
  • Blocks:0
Errors
  • Leading to Chance:0
  • Leading to Goal:0

i think the Errors section needs to be a bit more robust as even though it may not have led to a direct chance it put us in a bad situation

i dont know how they calculate their index so its not worth posting it but Bentaleb was actually the 4th most influential player in our game CREATIVELY speaking after Kane,Chadli and mason

it would be interesting to see wanyamas stats in a game he has played this season

Wanyama is a very good player. I think because he looks immobile it is affecting people's opinion on him. He is not, he has a decent all round game.

could you elaborate? when you say a decent all round game? what do you mean? like can he do what dembele does well?

if you had to compare him to someone for instance who would that be?

It was very obvious that after the fudge up at Man U and poor display last week bentaleb was not trying anything to ambitious.
He can and set up some very good chances. Cough-Ar5ena1-cough

the funny thing is that i thought he did really well yesterday..made some dangerous errors though but overall he played well for me and quite frankly i think people are taking his contributions for granted....not you necessarily....just in general..as if its easy to have technical ability to control a pass under pressure...release the ball .... have the awareness to find and / or create space for yourself to receive the ball again to make that progressive pass in between the midfield and opponents back line to give your team an attacking momentum

that whole scenario above requires technical ability, composure, passing , spatial awareness , brave / strong / confident mentality and a bit of vision

i dont know why bentalebs contributions towards our team is in question but i find it odd to say the least

These are Opta passing stats for bentaleb ..... i dont know where i can find stats on forward passing..anyone know?

it would be interesting to see wanyamas stats in a game he has played this season

Untitled.jpg

Lugash, dude...i dont know what to say...i had the feeling that i would be debating against injustice all week long...trust me when i say i am prepared to do it, just dont know if i have the battle anymore like i used to LOL....., but your post has pretty much done everything i could possibly do

thank you so much for your help with this

people can make up their minds a bit more informed now with actual factual information, and not use emotions which has been known to cloud vision on occassion. if they feel the need to dismiss bentaleb then that is their right completely...but i would hope now that they have a bit more self awareness that its due to the fact they dont like him / have a delightful hopeful dream of new signings being the next big thing / isnt what they perceive they want in that position etc etc.

Just heard on the radio that Koeman said "100%" Wanyama not leaving.
Let's hope Daniel has a plan B. Or should that be C?

Just heard on the radio that Koeman said "100%" Wanyama not leaving.
Let's hope Daniel has a plan B. Or should that be C?

id rather we stick with what weve got in midfield

just Berahino for me now, even though its highly unlikely

DISTRIBUTION
Total Passes
  • Total:48
  • Successful:38
  • % Successful:79.2
Opponents Half
  • Successful:19
  • % Successful:86.4
Final Third
  • Successful:4
  • % Successful:100
Crossing
Assist Potential
  • Chances Created:2
  • Mins Per Chance Created:47

and for defending

DEFENDING
Fantasy
  • Clean Sheets:1
  • Goals Conceded:0
Aerial Duels
  • % Won:66.7
Tackles
  • % Won:33.3
Loose Ball
  • Interceptions:2
  • Recoveries:4
  • Clearances:1
Errors

i think the Errors section needs to be a bit more robust as even though it may not have led to a direct chance it put us in a bad situation

i dont know how they calculate their index so its not worth posting it but Bentaleb was actually the 4th most influential player in our game CREATIVELY speaking after Kane,Chadli and mason

All well n good against a team who came to sit and Nick a point !!! Where is his stats away to United lol ???? His stats home to stoke when when needed midfielders .. Listen he is decent player . Nice n tidy but no where near top class to put opposition on back foot

Let's hope we sign them. SCBC are starting to tinkle me off again, acting like our equals, who the fudge do they think they are?! Achieved nothing of note. First time they qualify for Europe & they're out before the group stages. Our first season in the CL, we reached the Q-Final. We took their manager, surely that's a clue to them of who is the bigger club. We have a bigger fan base, bigger plans for th future & a better stadium and training facilities. Oh and we took their head scout. And they still think that they are a bigger club. Wow.

All well n good against a team who came to sit and Nick a point !!! Where is his stats away to United lol ???? His stats home to stoke when when needed midfielders .. Listen he is decent player . Nice n tidy but no where near top class to put opposition on back foot

lets have a look at those stats against united then shall we...i'll be right back

so against united

DISTRIBUTION
Total Passes
  • Total:38
  • Successful:30
  • % Successful:78.9
Opponents Half
  • Successful:9
  • % Successful:64.3
Final Third
  • Successful:5
  • % Successful:83.3
Crossing
Assist Potential
  • Chances Created:0
  • Mins Per Chance Created:0

DEFENDING
Fantasy
  • Clean Sheets:0
  • Goals Conceded:1
Aerial Duels
  • Total:1
  • % Won:100
Tackles
  • Won:0
  • % Won:0
Loose Ball
  • Interceptions:1
  • Recoveries:5
  • Clearances:0
  • Blocks:2
Errors

So all in all bad day at the office against united compared to the level he normally gives us and he got taken off

lets have a look at those stats against united then shall we...i'll be right back
I'm not huge fan of stats .they can hide a multitude of sins . For example how many dangerous fouls did Bentaleb give away in closing minutes yesterday alone by losing his head and just been plain silly ... Several times caught in possession too during course of game and Said before on previous posts on my opinions of our central midfielders and I don't believe we are anywhere up to scratch we once were .. I like a lot of qualities the likes of mason Bentaleb simply haven't got .. They are good players and I rate mason but we must aspire to get some real class in there . Sticks out a mile ... Not sure wanyama is answer either

against stoke

DISTRIBUTION
Total Passes
  • Total:11
  • Successful:9
  • % Successful:81.8
Opponents Half
  • Successful:5
  • % Successful:71.4
Final Third
  • Successful:1
  • % Successful:50
Crossing
Assist Potential
  • Chances Created:0
  • Mins Per Chance Created:0

DEFENDING
Fantasy
  • Clean Sheets:0
  • Goals Conceded:2
Aerial Duels
  • Total:2
  • % Won:100
Tackles
  • Won:0
  • % Won:0
Loose Ball
  • Interceptions:0
  • Recoveries:1
  • Clearances:0
Errors

and against stoke he was average but not poor; his defensive contributions could have been much better though

I'm not huge fan of stats .they can hide a multitude of sins . For example how many dangerous fouls did Bentaleb give away in closing minutes yesterday alone by losing his head and just been plain silly ...

Several times caught in possession too during course of game

and Said before on previous posts on my opinions of our central midfielders and I don't believe we are anywhere up to scratch we once were .. I like a lot of qualities the likes of mason Bentaleb simply haven't got .. They are good players and I rate mason but we must aspire to get some real class in there . Sticks out a mile ... Not sure wanyama is answer either

you see the bit in bold is factually incorrect...several times would indicate many. which quite frankly is incorrect

its a good thing you dont like stats means that when they show he has a bad or average game i can completely ignore what you say with those LOL...:)

at least you're not saying wanyama is better , thats one of the things that's irking me about this whole bentaleb reversal mentality...people will say anything without proof..least of all...wanyama is this technical box to box destroying short range passing play maker:mad:

Let's hope we sign them. SCBC are starting to tinkle me off again, acting like our equals, who the fudge do they think they are?! Achieved nothing of note. First time they qualify for Europe & they're out before the group stages. Our first season in the CL, we reached the Q-Final. We took their manager, surely that's a clue to them of who is the bigger club. We have a bigger fan base, bigger plans for th future & a better stadium and training facilities. Oh and we took their head scout. And they still think that they are a bigger club. Wow.
What has made you think they think they're a bigger club?

What has made you think they think they're a bigger club?

Firstly, I used to live in Southampton & so know a lot of fans of the club. Secondly, Facebook comments about Southampton are often strangely filled with comments from their fans about how they are a big club. And it goes on...

you see the bit in bold is factually incorrect...several times would indicate many. which quite frankly is incorrect

its a good thing you dont like stats means that when they show he has a bad or average game i can completely ignore what you say with those LOL...:)

at least you're not saying wanyama is better , thats one of the things that's irking me about this whole bentaleb reversal mentality...people will say anything without proof..least of all...wanyama is this technical box to box destroying short range passing play maker:mad:

What he has he is presence and is powerful and every top team needs this .. My granny wud fancy it up against Mason n Bentaleb .. Our middle of field is just not right .. Throw stats all u want .. top central midfield player signing is needed .. Who ? No idea but one thing for sure , it's down to money and how much levy really wants to bring one in , no one else

Firstly, I used to live in Southampton & so know a lot of fans of the club. Secondly, Facebook comments about Southampton are often strangely filled with comments from their fans about how they are a big club. And it goes on...
And these fans you know tell you they're a bigger club than Spurs?

Back