• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Nah the black box is only supposed to recommend players we've never heard of - the type of player which would have indianspur complaining that we're signing nobodies :p

i dont mind us signing a bunch of nobodies for little money. Rather that than blowing a huge wad on a Mr average like Wanyama

Wanyama is a great beast of a pure DM, but he isn't who we need in that position.

There really is only one Ki to success.

Do you like Ki @DubaiSpur ?

I've taken to plugging him on here for most of the last week. I want loads of Koreans at the club now, seeing as Son brought a whole bunch of really pleasant Korean fans over with him when he signed (judging by their posts on r/coys and elsewhere), and I'm hoping we can repeat the process. :p

In any case, Saintsweb, after much grumbling and gnashing of teeth, has settled on what they believe would be an acceptable fee for Wanyama - 18 million pounds. They also think we won't pay it, of course. :)

Last edited:
I've taken to plugging him on here for most of the last week. I want loads of Koreans at the club now, seeing as Son brought a whole bunch of really pleasant Korean fans over with him when he signed (judging by their posts on r/coys and elsewhere), and I'm hoping we can repeat the process. :p

In any case, Saintsweb, after much grumbling and gnashing of teeth, has settled on what they believe would be an acceptable fee for Wanyama - 18 million pounds. They also think we won't pay it, of course. :)

Well I am going to keep an eye out for him now. As for Wanyama, unless there is a release clause I don't think we have a chance. That is of course unless the whole deterioration of the relationship between Southampton and us has been overplayed by the media and us!

We don't need a dm we need a cm .. This makalele type role is a myth .. What wud a dm have done for us today ? It's the perfect example . What we need is a modric type cm who controls a game for us ... Bits of everything and comfortable in everything imvho and excelling in something ..

We don't need a dm we need a cm .. This makalele type role is a myth .. What wud a dm have done for us today ? It's the perfect example . What we need is a modric type cm who controls a game for us ... Bits of everything and comfortable in everything imvho and excelling in something ..

Our DM was probably our best player. Died had one of his best games for me.

dont see the issue? wanyama is an upgrade on bentaleb and would be our best central midfielder. it also provides solidarity for a front four of Kane, Son, Eriksen and Berahino to run riot.
how is he an upgrade on bentaleb? they have different skill sets i think

Well we missed the boat on that... our exhalted recruit department didn;t think Cabaye was good enough for us - now see what he has done to Palace's midfield!!!! :mad:

Back